Re: Eerie Cuties fanfics

Post by theodoric476 »

Extra Womanly

Layla, Chloe would give you hers
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Brooke and Layla, teens tangling tenaciously.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Brooke is Layla's foil, curses again. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Brooke reduced Layla down to size!

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Request?

[Brooke and Layla? Anger or love? /i]

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Brooke, Layla sitting in a tree? :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Lookit Here

Lines disappear as girls have fun

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Oooooh Boy

Ace’s admirers includes not only Kade

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Something that's been bouncing around my head a while, that I had to put down in text to get it out. Obviously I had to take a few liberties due to unknown information. Anyway, my take on the start of Maria and Adora's friendship

Sweetest Blood

“Miss Delacroix…what exactly is this suppose to be?”

Maria Delacroix did her best to keep her expression neutral, but the barely subdued snickers that whispered around the classroom made her cheeks warm no matter how hard she tried.

“It’s a Fontange, Professor Purvis,” Maria replied in a tight voice.

“Really now?” Arielle Purvis raised one well plucked eyebrow skeptically. “Well what an…original take on the style.”

More laughter followed this sarcastic statement, and Maria found herself having to unclench her hands. Hair Care and Make Up had not turned out to be the easy elective class she had been expecting it to be. It had certainly sounded safe enough on paper, but then again, the class sign up forms hadn’t bother to list the instructors.

Arielle Purvis was the most despised, and feared, teacher at Charybdis Heights. Short, plump, and pretty, the woman didn’t seem all that imposing at first. Under the perfectly styled hair and elegantly applied make up however was a pillar of steel lined with razor wire. The woman was a nightmare who accepted nothing but the best from her students and believed firmly in bullying to success. In retrospect, it made sense that she would be teaching the class. Purvis’s own hair and make up was a testament to her obvious skill; and her ability to run students out of her French class meant she didn’t have quite as many lessons per week as most other teachers.

“Miss Delacroix, you will stay after the bell today,” Purvis stated, one black lacquered fingernail trailing across the tangled lines of hair that poked out of the practice head. “Miss Love, you too.”

A few desks over , Adora Love gave a slight jerk of surprise, sending her golden blonde mane of hair bobbing.

“M-me?” the girl asked uncertainly.

“Is there another Love in this class that I’m not aware of?” Purvis asked dryly. “Stay after the bell.” She turned back to Maria, leaning in closer as she did. “Your grades miss Delacroix, are unacceptable.” The woman’s wide eyes bored into Maria’s, and for a moment she felt a stomach twisting sensation, as if everything was slowly spinning. “We are going to fix that.”

-------------

Five minutes after the end of class bell, Adora and Maria came shambling out of the classroom, both girls scowling as they marched off down the hall together.

“Overbearing, mean-spirited hag,” Adora muttered to herself. “I hope someone curses her so hard her descendant’s feel it.”

“Sorry to get you dragged into this,” Maria offered, but Adora waved it off.

“It’s not your fault, the woman’s just vindictive. She can’t stand that she’s never been able to criticize my work.”

Professor’s Purvis’s solution was, on the surface, practical and sensible. Maria clearly needed help if she was going to catch up with the course work, and who better to provide that help than the class’s top student? Of course she hadn’t asked Adora to tutor Maria, she had ordered her to do it, with absolutely no regards or cares for the young succubus’s opinion on the matter. Adora’s only complaint had been thoroughly squashed before she’d even finished voicing it.

The pair walked down the hallway in silence for the moment, a sight that normally would have been turning heads. The two teens made an appealing contrast, Maria with her raven black hair to Adora’s shimmering golden locks. The vampire’s skin was a creamy white that shone in the light, while the succubus had the bronze glow of perfectly tanned flesh. Both girls’ uniforms clung to well rounded figures, and if Adora was a bit more supple and ripe looking, Maria was slightly taller, long, lean legs that pushed her skirt towards indecently short.

Unfortunately for the male half of the student body, the next class session had begun before the girls had managed to escape from Professor Purvis, and the halls were empty except for, oddly enough, a chocolate furred dog that was slinking by the entrance to the locker rooms. The wolfish looking canine gave a start as the pair went by, and stared openly at them, its jaw dropping open slightly to let its tongue dangle. Neither Maria nor Adora gave the dog much attention, having seen much weirder things at school.

“So, your place or mine?” Maria asked as they came to a T-junction in the hall.

“How about mine? My parents don’t really like me being out late.”

“Okay, I can do that.”

“What time?” Adora asked.

“After sunset.”

“Oh, yeah right.”

“Do I need to bring anything?” Maria asked after a second’s thought.

“No, I think I’ve got everything we’ll need”

Maria hesitated a second before asking. “Is there anything I can do to make this easier for you?”

“Thanks, but it’s okay. I’m not exactly sure how we should proceed with this though,” Adora admitted with a nervous laugh.

“Me either. Guess we’ll just have to mess around and see what we like best, right?”

“Sounds good to me. I’ll see you later then.”

“Later.”

As the two girls started down opposite halls, neither of them heard the slight ‘thud’ or the muffled ‘oof’ that came from behind the trash can. Nor did they hear the dog mutter to himself.

“Oh baby…”

----------------

“I think it’s looking better,” Adora praised.

“I think it still looks like it was hacked by a blind woodsman,” Maria complained, tossing the comb down on the dresser. “This is hopeless.”

“You’re being too hard on yourself,” Adora said consolingly. She picked up the comb and passed it through the practice head’s hair a few times, the unruly strands giving way to her guidance like magic. “See, just needed some touch up.”

“How do you make it look so easy?” Maria moaned. Adora shrugged.

“Lots of practice. Plus you know, the whole succubus thing helps.”

“Yeah, you sure lucked out there huh?”

“Eh, it’s not all envious looks and hot guys.”

Maria glared slightly and Adora coughed.

“How about you give it another try?” the succubus suggested.

“Nnnn, I’m too hungry to focus on hair right now.”

“Something to eat would be nice, now that you mention it,” Adora agreed. “Lets hit the kitchen and see what’s available.”

“I don’t think I’m going to find anything in there I can have,” Maria said dryly.

“Oh! Right, sorry I forgot.” Adora said with a light blush.

“It’s alright,” Maria told her, getting up to stretch. “I can run home and come back.”

“You sure?”

“Unless you’re offering to donate,” Maria joked, her lips turning up in a smirk.

“Uh…” Adora stammered.

“Thought so. I’ll be back in a little while and,”

“Well maybe, I mean I guess, that is…does it hurt?”

Maria blinked in surprise as she stared at the succubus a moment, who blushed further.

“No, not really,” Maria said after a moment. “The bite puts the victim into a kind of trance usually, makes everything all hazy for them.”

“How much do you need?” Adora asked a bit timidly. “I mean, would it leave me…”

“You’d be fine, I just need a few swallows worth to take the edge off right now. I can have a full feeding later.”

“Well then…”

“You sure?” Maria asked.

“Well why not?” Adora shrugged, some bravado coloring her tone. “If it’d save you the trouble of having to go all the way home. I don’t mind.”

“Alright, if you’re sure,” Maria said, her voice dropping slightly as she sized up the other girl’s neck. The skin was smooth and flawless across the elegant length, the slightest rise and fall pulsing down the side of her throat as her heart beat accelerated.

Adora flinched slightly as Maria slid along side her, the vampire’s slender fingers laying lightly upon the succubus’s shoulders.

“Relax,” Maria purred. “I’ll be gentle.”

“Right, sorry. Just kind of a new thing for me. I mean I’ve been bitten on the neck before, but not to break the skin, and not usually with a girl and…” Adora stammered out until Maria put a finger to her lips.

“Relax,” Maria repeated, the words coming out slow and reverberating in Adora’s ears. Her eyes glazed over slightly as Maria bent her head down, and a slight gasp whispered through her lips as she felt the vampire’s lips upon her neck.

Maria’s fingers squeezed into Adora’s shoulders, taking a firm hold of the succubus as she pressed her fangs into the girl’s flesh, feeling the slight resistance. Then she bit down and…and…by the Impaler’s unbeating heart, but the flavor! Warm, liquid ecstasy flowed into Maria’s mouth, and for an instant she just froze from the intensity of it.

Then she swallowed her first mouthful, and a blazing sensation shot through her, leaving her flesh prickled and warm. Her lips and tongue tingled pleasantly as she suckled the small wounds on the succubus’s neck, and it was a true effort to push herself away after just a moment. Her instincts screamed at her to go back for more, and only the mild daze of enjoyment rushing through her, turning her muscles to jelly, kept her from acting on those instincts.

Adora blinked her eyes several times, and the focus slowly returned to her gaze. She shook her head slight, and let out a sigh.

“Huh, well that wasn’t bad at all,” she commented, rubbing one hand along her neck. “Feel a little woozy, but it’s already passing.” She pulled her hand back and found her fingers smeared with a couple drops of blood. “How long will it…”

Adora broke off as Maria clapped both hands around her wrist, pulling her hand towards her. The vampire’s bright pink tongue flashed out to run along one finger, then the next, making the succubus squirm slightly at the sensation. Maria’s lips closed about Adora’s digits, and she let out a happy little hum as she sucked them clean.

There was a slight pop as Maria released the fingers, and she turned smoldering eyes towards Adora, who sat frozen like a bird before a snake. A long moment passed, then another. Then something flipped inside the vampire’s head, and the intensity dropped out of Maria’s gaze. A flaming blush rushed in to replace it, and an awkward silence squeezed between the two girls.

“We…w-we should probably get back to…” Maria started.

“Y-yeah, the uh, um, hair stuff…” Adora finished.

“Good idea,” Maria agreed.

-----------------

A few hours later, Maria slipped into her room, closing the door behind her and locking it. She shuffled over to her bed, her mind racing as she tried to sort out the odd tangle of emotions running through her. She’d never had a reaction to a feeding like that before, and her head was still buzzing slightly.

Pushing the bed to one side, she knelt down and peeled back a section of carpet, revealing the wood floor beneath. Carved into the wood was a circle, inside of which a series of geometric shapes were etched. Touching the circle with a finger, Maria whispered a short string of syllables, and the engraving was suddenly filled with a faint blue glow.

Reaching up, Maria fetched down a doll from her dresser, setting the blonde haired figurine down in the middle of the pentagram. More whispered tones slithered from her lips, and the glow spread from the outer circle to fill the entire design. As the bluish light flowed under it, the doll gave a twitch. Then a jerk. Then with a sudden cry, it leapt from the floor, straight at Maria.

There was a crackling snap as the doll impacted with the invisible barrier around the summoning circle, and it was thrown back to the floor in a heap. Maria chuckled.

“You’ll never learn,” she told the doll. “How many times are you going to have to get fried before you stop trying Blair?”

“One of these days…” Blair said, and the masculine voice that issued from the doll’s mouth provided a weird contrast to the female form. “You’ll forget to raise the barrier first, and then I’ll be free!”

“Never going to happen,” Maria scoffed. “So, I had an…unusual day. I’m actually feeling kind of, uncertain about something that happened, and I really feel like I have to tell someone.”

“Uh huh,” Blair replied absent-mindedly, poking around the circle with a finger experimentally.

“It involves a succubus,” Maria added.

“Tell me everything!” Blair exclaimed, practically pressing his little plastic nose to the barrier. “Leave out no detail, no matter how filth, err, insignificant.”

Maria smirked. “Well, it started in school…”
Last edited by Lighthawk on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

mac2

Post by mac2 »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Awesome story, Lighthawk. :-bd
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Thank You!

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

That's an excellent piece of story-telling. It's good enough to become part of the EC canon, IMO. You've taken the hints we've been given and turned them into a piece that fits very neatly together within itself and with the EC storyline. I would never have thought the way you have but if a succubus' blood contains all the erotic elements that define the type it would be no wonder that the adult Maria would look back on her teenage experiences with Adora with great fondness. Please write more!

I have only one tiny nit-pick: Maria probably wasn't a Delacroix at this point as I can't imagine she'd be married yet. Perhaps we need Dave or Giz to tell us her maiden name?

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

@Mac2: Thank you.

@theodoric476: Welcome

@Rocky:..doh! I didn't even consider the last name thing, good catch. Uh...okay, she's already married, young arranged marriage. That's the kind of thing they did back in the day right?

For the rest, thank you, glad it was enjoyable.
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

If you do write more - and I really hope you do - perhaps you'd explore what Adora got from it? This first time appears to show that Maria had an erotic experience par excellence but Adora was out of it, coming to after Maria had fed. In the main storyline, Maria suggests that it happened more than once, perhaps becoming a regular part of their friendship, so either Adora is completely selfless (and, in consequence, Maria acted in a purely selfish manner) or Adora also got some kind of 'reward'. There's a whole new country to explore there, so long as we're not going to step on the authors' toes and put a crimp in their future storyline.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Well if you want more writing, putting ideas like that in my head is the prime way to get it. ;) Perhaps a mutual feeding by both parties would be what Adora gets out of it, if we assume a succubus can sip life energy rather than taking huge bites the way we saw Chloe do.

Though that leads to a odd question of conservation of energy: If they keep feeding on each other, are they just passing the same energy back and forth, merely in an altered form each time?

As for stepping on toes, well this is purely speculative fiction. I'm sure in a year or so I'll look back on this and it'll horrible clash with the actual canon.