Eerie Cuties/Magick Chicks/Dangerously Chloe fanfics

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: Eerie Cuties fanfics

Post by Artemisia »

Thanks Nick. I kind of felt that way too while I was writing it :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Debatra
Location: Over the Mountains of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Post by Debatra »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11606&p=331075#p331075
Debatra wrote:How about Gary/Gary's right hand/Armand/Armand's right hand? :ymdevil:

Armand/Layla in Nino's body?

Seth/Kujo

Blair/Rob

Layla/Armand under the effects of the Tiresias Orb

Layla/Tiff/Cherri Love Triangle

Layla/Brooke/Tiff Triangle

Layla/Brooke

...What? You're looking at a natural-born Crack Shipper here!
And, what I resisted the urge to include:

"Yuki/Artemisia (the fanfic character, not the real person) (Incidently Arti, why did you name your main character after yourself?)"
Kaedanis Pyran, tai faernae.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well, my real first name is Bridgette, but I love the name Artemisia. If I ever have a daughter, I would love to name her that. Artemisia has some elements of my self in her, but she is not entirely me. There's elements of my identity woven into Toby as well. I just love the name. Of course, I keep wondering if people catch on to her initials.

Setanta, Rachel and Lilith represent something of an oddity for my life, though. I am usually torn between these three different types of women. I have a character named Lilith in my novel, in fact, and one named Setanta, though in that case I use it accurately and the character is a man. My novel is what I've been working on for my thesis. It's about 54 pages long now.

Take care, and I wish you had added that shipping pair :p
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Debatra
Location: Over the Mountains of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Post by Debatra »

Wow... I can't believe nobody noticed those.

But... doesn't that effectively mean this entire thing is some kind of multi-persona self-insert?

Oh and for the record, my real name isn't Debatra Fallin; it's Don. :p
Kaedanis Pyran, tai faernae.

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

My real name isn't The.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well, Debatra, writers tend to write best those people that they know. Often times they take parts of themselves or others that they know well and weave them into the stories that they write. I mean, in the Discworld, there's a lot of Pratchett in there, but there's also a character based off of Anne McCaffery. These bits are sort of a template. We weave bits of our selves into the characters and then let them grow.

I even asked Giz about this a while back, and this is what she said:
Giz wrote:
Artemisia wrote:Ok, I do have a couple of questions that have surfaced in my brain. How far along in the process of changing is Senna? Secondly, given that authors often invest something of themselves in what they write, and given that the two of you have chosen to be represented by Zii and Gary, are those the two characters you two are closest two in Ma3?
Senna...? Just one thing left... but she may like it this way. We'll see.

I don't think any character represent us fully but since I used to be a musician, and Dave is fairly geeky in terms of comics and Transformers, I'd say Zii & Gary are the closest, yeah. Now don't go thinking I'm like Zii sexually. LOL I've been in a monogamous relationship for the past 25 years (met my boyfriend at 15.)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15&start=1350#p277667

I'm not sure i'd call it self-absorbed. This is practice for me, though. meanwhile, I'm working on my first novella.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Ignoring Artie: But my name IS Iceman... :-o
The iceman cometh

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Totally off-topic, but if I had total access to ALL characters for the Shipping Contest, this would be one of mine: Artemisia and Rachel at the dance.
Attachments
Kiss At Dance1.png
Kiss At Dance1.png (158.48 KiB) Viewed 10825 times
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Section 10 Art

Post by Raamyah »

Another illustration for Artemisia's story, this time it's mother vs. daughter.

Yeah, too lazy to do a proper background, but I'll get there eventually. Wanted to get it posted before too much time passed.
Attachments
Argument1.png
Argument1.png (226.49 KiB) Viewed 10819 times
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

I can just hear that argument now... "Ten buttons on your blouse? What kind of Succubus are you?"
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I love both pictures, and I really need to get the next part done soon :)

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Thank you! I like playing with the unprinted rules.

Do succubi hug with their wings? I'd like to think so, to give their victim a more comfy, relaxing embrace. And if they really like the person they are with (like Rachel).

Do succubi's horns continue to grow and become more stylish as they get older? Maybe. We haven't been told otherwise.

Do adult succubi always dress so suggestively? Well, duh.

Anyway, I hope fictional Artemisia gets to kiss someone romantically soon. Oh, and in the kiss picture, they are under the sprinklers with everyone else. It was too romantic to not think they were doing the same thing as Layla and Kade, but it's just a guess.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Part 11:

Artemisia viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=165#p250249
Setanta viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=225#p257885
Lilith viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p275633
Part 1 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=135#p248233
Part 2 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=165#p253179
Part 3 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=180#p255585
Part 3 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=195#p255903
Part 4 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=210#p256583
Part 5 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p258625
Part 5 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=195#p255921
Part 6 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p262449
Part 6 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p263787
Part 7 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p262769
Part 7 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p275629
Part 8 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p272741
Part 8 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p275631
Part 9 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p276525
Part 9 Art: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=270#p277377
Part 10: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=270#p280269
Part 10 Art: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=285#p333189

“Well, um....can I use your toilet?”

“Sure, um, left down the hall, first door on the right,” I said. As Toby left the room, I picked up an envelope that I had left on my night stand. It had my name on it. I opened the flap and pulled out the slip of paper that was inside. The rather elegant handwriting on the paper was beautiful to look at. It said ‘Please do not be mad at me, Artemisia. I could not stand to see you again, not after seeing the beautiful women at the school around you. I am a hunter, and you are a succubus. It would never work out. Yours, Lilith.”

Simple words and yet, they felt like a stake through the heart. Rachel was attractive enough, but all I could see when I closed my eyes were Lilith’s eyes. I carefully folded the paper and put it back into the envelope. Toby finally walked back into the room. I looked him up and down. He was wearing one of the girl’s uniforms from school. I frowned for a moment. The curves were all wrong.

“My parents are looking into a magical way to turn me into a girl again, but, do you think you could help me be, um, more like a girl? I-I’d ask my sisters, but they just tend to laugh.” Toby flopped down onto the bed next to me. “Oh, this won’t work! I can’t stand this any more. Do...do you think you could help me do something?”

I looked down at the floor for a second. “Just so long as it isn’t going to get us into trouble.”

“It shouldn’t. I-I don’t know if this will work. I need your help to get into Professor Twigget’s office and steal the Tireseas Orb remnant that she has. It should have just enough energy to do one more transformation. At least, that is what I’m hoping,” Toby said the last in a very quiet voice.

“But, what if it doesn’t?”

“Then, well, I don’t know. I can’t stand this any more. Ever since I got turned into a girl, I’ve been miserable. I-I’m actually kind of glad that Josh and I are no longer a couple,” Toby said.

I frowned for a moment and said “Then why didn’t you break it off with him first? I mean, what you did was hurtful to him.”

“I know. I just thought that my love for him would have helped me get passed the pain I felt. Just, will you help me, and I’ll make my apologies to Josh, ok.”

“Alright. Let us try that tomorrow, ok.”

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Yay! Hijinks!

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Yep, time for some hijinx :D