Magick Chicks 06-01-12 Regain your energy

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brasca

Re: Magick Chicks 06-01-12 Regain your energy

Post by brasca »

Error of Logic wrote:
brasca wrote:It looks like Faith dispensed with the pretense that the MAAA since she also removed Tiffany's mask. I think it would've been cuter if she left that much on and humored her secret identity.
... Actually, since it's the Abbot woman and she already stripped her naked, that would have been upsettingly much like kinky sex games. o_o
Seeing as how they go to an all girl school and have probably showered together at some point in time Tiffany would be more likely to react to her current state of vulnerability instead of modesty. And it would be funny if Faith would say something like "It's funny Masked Avenger, but there's a girl I go to school with who has a birth mark right where..." and then Tiffany does something to maintain the charade in a way that is cute, funny, and stupid.
Aquila89 wrote:Actually, when Tiff arrived she didn't pretend to be the MMAA, so there's no need for Faith to try to keep up the illusion.
I know, but like I said it would've been cute if she pretended as some small token of good will. Which might be Faith's aim. You keep the secret of how I was almost killed by a vampire and I won't tell anyone who you really are. Might as well since no one would believe Faith could be taken down so easily and few probably care about unmasking the Avenger.

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Faith: "You keep the secret of how I was almost killed by a vampire and I won't tell anyone who you really are."
Tiffany: "PSSHT! Offer me something bigger. EVERYONE knows who I am!"
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I had an interesting reaction to this strip... On the one hand, I think Faith is a very cool character. I don't hate her as a character at all, I admire her as a villain.
On the other hand, I was unable to take anything she said seriously. It all seemed (not so) subtle manipulation to me. "All I want is for you to love me." remains forever in my head.

Gotta read that 2Problem of Good and Evil" thread one day...
Mordhaus wrote:Spinach and Liver, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
I'm so with you. :ymsick: It's like my two worst nightmares combined!! :-o
Artemisia wrote:
saikoh wrote:Aw, concerned!Faith is so adorable. Or is it all just an act?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
The enemy of my enemy is a very useful tool.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

I know this is an old thread, but I just had to say this:

"I'm strong to the finish,
'cause I eats me spinach,
I'm Tiffany the slayer girl!"
Toot! Toot!

Seriously, I can't believe after all that, nobody made a Popeye reference. [-(
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

That's because Tiff is not the one who gets to be compared with Popeye the Sailor Moon. :))
"Fight'n evil by moon light,
'cause I eat Spinach Lite,
I'm Popeye the Sailor Moon.
Toot! Toot!"
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood