04-01-12 Normal pair

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

OrlahEhontas

Re: 04-01-12 Normal pair

Post by OrlahEhontas »

DinoJake wrote:Why do adults in this universe seal away artifacts of dark power in places where their children could easily find them?
Because the "Repository of Dangerous Things" is no longer open?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

It went boom after Chloe put too many batty-heart things in her safety deposit box. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

stelei

Post by stelei »

I can only wonder if these panties are anything like Layla's hairpins... in that they allow the wearers to sense each other's feelings... Naughty naughty! :ymblushing:

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Since some stories about Succubi say they are supposed to be able to take the form of a mortal man's dream girl, the panties could grant inside into the fantasies of any male she sees.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Aquila89 wrote:Do 14-year-olds wear thongs nowadays?

Okay let us remember that the shown thong was her Mother's, not Chloe's.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

....... Dammit why do I have to be 21 now? Stupid Florida laws.

Oh and I say this for the first time because I always was ok with ec's innuendo and other more obvious material because they are not human. Now....fuck man, just skip to college already, or senior year.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

jademushroom

Post by jademushroom »

I wear thongs on a regular basis.... but not the string kind. I wear a lot of dress pants, and most panties show right through. Thongs don't have that problem. Also, I wear lace thongs, which don't move around, have great elasticity and are completely invisible under everything, no matter how tight or form fitting. And they make me feel pretty, but that was an afterthought lol.

homeslice

Post by homeslice »

Maybe it's just me, but I would think that a special box marked "The Panties" wouldn't exactly contain a normal pair.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Azrael wrote: Okay let us remember that the shown thong was her Mother's, not Chloe's.
I know that, I just wanted to know whether Chloe not wanting to wear them is how an average 14-year-old would react.
Panchocheesecake wrote:I'm actually a little scared that this will get too sexual for EC's standards.
Yeah, me too...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Aquila89 wrote: I know that, I just wanted to know whether Chloe not wanting to wear them is how an average 14-year-old would react.

Would really depend on the kid and how they were raised I'd think. When I was 14, I'd say the odds were yes. Nowadays I'd say the odds lay in the other direction.

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

The amount of pearl-clutching that goes on around here never fails to amaze me. I mean really, if you are offended by teen sexuality why are you reading Giz's comics? T'aint like you haven't been warned. And in a culture where 12-year-olds get pregnant so often it isn't even news, arguing about the propriety of underwear styles seems a bit petty to me.

Re: thongs, I think the point is to show off a bodacious bum. Also, one of my friends tells me that she likes them because there is less "movement" and she finds that more comfortable. Read into that what you will....
Bulls*** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

/:) Are you new? If there wasn't much ado about nothing, it wouldn't be this forum. :p

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Adamas wrote:Since some stories about Succubi say they are supposed to be able to take the form of a mortal man's dream girl, the panties could grant inside into the fantasies of any male she sees.
Getting inside the fantasies of your average teen might be a tad scary... :-s
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

When I was a teen, I fantasized about getting mind control powers, so I could hug the girl in the class whom I had a crush on. Yes, hug. Pretty scary, huh?

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Ravenhull wrote:
Adamas wrote:Since some stories about Succubi say they are supposed to be able to take the form of a mortal man's dream girl, the panties could grant inside into the fantasies of any male she sees.
Getting inside the fantasies of your average teen might be a tad scary... :-s

Well they are called "The Doom Panties!" I do not know about teen age girls but unleashing the id of teenaged boys is a fighting thought. I used to be one. Of course we have no idea what they actually do.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler