04-01-12 Normal pair

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Adamas

Re: 04-01-12 Normal pair

Post by Adamas »

Here's another Idea. "What if it's a succubus version of a training bra?" :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Pinekone

Post by Pinekone »

When worn all the Begonias in the direct vicinity will wither.
pink wrote: Just had a mental image of Charlie Brown with Didi's tits.

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

Warning: Ponies, but extremely on-topic.

So that's where I left my little bottle of Love Potion #9. *Cue sax solo*

I'm fairly certain I've never borrowed anyone else's undies -- the thought of my business being where someone else's was makes me cringe -- but maybe girls do? I'm very interested in what will happen when the Doompanties get activated.
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Aaw. I'm depressed. No Gir love.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I shall assume succubi -- or at least the succubi in the Love family -- are lax when it comes to doing their laundry, or that they're not very wealthy and so can not purchase a large volume of unmentionables.

This second theory is somewhat skewed since Mrs. Love appears to have bought from the naughty selection, which is usually more expensive than standard undies.

I am going to assume this because I find the notion of borrowing relatives' underwear unless strictly necessary somewhat unpleasant. Of course, that's just me.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

saikoh wrote:Ooooh, I can't wait to see the panties' power :D
I'm thinking they'll turn her into Layla's (or maybe Nina's) slave. Once her mother was Mama Delacroix's slave...
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Maria's "slave"? That's a big leap from what little we have been told. Hell, as far as we know, Maria might have been enthralled. Most likely just teen lust...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."