19-12-11 Lickably hot

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: 19-12-11 Lickably hot

Post by BlairFan »

I think a kitty/canine couple would be cute. :-)

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Poo!
I have an adorably cute picture of a kitty and doggy cuddling and I can't import the attachment!!

I go to manage attachments and it will only let me delete the existing one, is this a pay feature?
PIXIE MEL!!!

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

No pay features on this website. Try saving it to your computer, then upload it to a hosting site. Img or url into a post, and we all get to see it.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

6407165017_ab6ae04b94_z.jpg
6407165017_ab6ae04b94_z.jpg (87.59 KiB) Viewed 4881 times
There it is. I'm just going blind in my old age.
This danged new-fangled technology.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Those two look like the best of friends (now)

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

They're probably relaxing after a nice bracing round of terrorizing each other.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy

Post by Radbaron »

Are they yours, or is this a random internet picture?

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Not mine - Cute Overload.
Sadly the last dog I owned was tormented by the neighbors' cat, and would've killed one if she could catch it.
I do have a friend whose dog and cat get along that well, but I don't have any good pictures of them. They freak out and chase each other and mock attack, then nap in their adjoining pet beds.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Everybody mentions how Kade's glaring at Mel. But In Ace's position (Being hit on by someone who had made fun of me not too awful long ago not to mention having one of the his few male friends being done the same way.) I'd be glaring too...and/or brutally (And viciously) honest with my opinion of her, her clothes, and her attitude, to start. :-L
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Ace used to be very shy. It's an improvement that he can speak up at all.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Honestly, I don't think he's ever been all that shy. He's more introverted than extroverted, but I can't recall him ever having a problem speaking up or telling someone how he felt.

He let himself get pushed around some, especially by Layla, but that's make him more of a weenie than shy.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Layla pushes everyone around, just seemed to be a bit more antipathy with Ace from what I could see.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

The cast page describes Ace as "quiet and shy". For example, he was unable to properly tell Nina that she embarrasses him, and the wore a mask for their class together, just so she wouldn't recognize him,

Grundy Smash

Post by Grundy Smash »

I hope that Brooke doesn't find that card that Mel gave to Ace(she probably use magic so that the card can sneek in his pocket).Im also glad the Bromance that Kade & Ace are gonna have in the future( since Ace has no male friends that i'm aware off) and im kinda hoping this gender switch will end soon,it's strarting to get stale(well maybe one more ;) ).

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

I dunno - I like girl-Kade, she's silly fun. It's okay for a character to just be for fun.
Besides, for reasons I have noted before, Kade seems to be doing just fine as is. No serious psychodramas or anything. I agree, there should come a point where Kade and her situation is no longer a focus in and of itself, but that doesn't necessarily mean she needs to change back.
PIXIE MEL!!!