16-06-10 We won't bite.

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Klyfix

Re: 16-06-10 We won't bite.

Post by Klyfix »

That....makes a whole lot of sense. Too much sense maybe.

But it doesn't explain her regeneration ability. Hmm, but then again, maybe it doesn't have to? :-\
V. S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...
Klyfix''s Journal Thingy
A rodent with mad skillz, uh, no.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Border Prince wrote:At least I think you meant me.
If it had been someone else, I'd have quoted them. But since my post directly follows your post... It's clear. ;)

@klyfix: As several people have mentioned, it might be the inherent magic of the school grounds that healed her. Even though I think she has left the grounds when she meets the old lady and actually pulls out the sword.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Maybe thre is not even a "After school monster hunter club?"

Tiffany might just be a wierdo who has watched a few too many Buffy episodes and having started to believe monsters are real. This has also led her to believe she is a monster hunter. Her logic assumes that all monster hunters have to belong to a slayer clan/tribe family/whatever. This leads her to make the logical assumpton that, since she is a slayer must her family "logically" be a slayer clan in disguise.
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

kaleygeminni

Post by kaleygeminni »

I'd rather bite the brunette. My eyes got so BIG when I saw him! lol It's been a while since I've seen that delicious an eye candy! :x

someone

Post by someone »

A brunette is a little dark-haired female. A boy would be a brunet. ;)

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

... You know... I just realized the "perfect" blond Bishie boy's smile does do a sparkle gleam. The only thing that was missing was the audible sound effect. (as someone else already pointed out)

Also, asian bishie boy looks to me to have black hair, not brown.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

They both looked like girls from the neck up, actually.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Byakugan01

Post by Byakugan01 »

Well yeah. They ARE Bishonen after all. Of COURSE they look like girls from the neck up!

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Even the biggest Anne Rice or Stephanie Meyer fanatic isn't THIS determined to be a vampire. Sheesh! "Comes on kind of strong," indeed!

#-o

Macarius

Post by Macarius »

Maybe Tiff is a monster hunter for reasons of jealousy other than morality. So she jumps on the chance to be one, because she's always wanted to be one.

Either that or she's just delightfully oblivious. I'm hoping oblivious, more comedic potential that way.

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

I Hate the fact that Eerie Cuties is only updated twice a week... X(

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Border Prince wrote: :)) =)) :))

Tiffany is so cute and stupid that it physically hurts.

I HATE that Eerie Cuties only updates twice a week... X(
You can say that again.

Oh wait, you just did.

But yeah, it is a darn shame.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Macarius wrote:Maybe Tiff is a monster hunter for reasons of jealousy other than morality..
I would say that her motives were pretty clear. She's a monster hunter because that's what other people expected her to be. Now that she thinks she's a vampire, she's still trying to be what other people would expect a vampire to be.

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Thanks WCRI.

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Wild Speculation 27C: She might be Fae. She decides to play as a human, taking up a role based on 'one of those documentaries on TV' and created the 'Tiffany Winters, Monster Hunter' persona, then dove into the part so deep that she's forgotten her own true nature. This would explain the sword not hurting her (it's her own magical construct), the strawberry taste (she has no idea what blood is supposed to be like, so....) and her succeptability to think things like that she is suddenly a vampire...

Please pardon the smell, but I did just pull that out of somewhere uncomfortable...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."