16-06-10 We won't bite.

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Sacramento Tzar

Re: 16-06-10 We won't bite.

Post by Sacramento Tzar »

I have to say I'm glad we didn't see Tiff try to seduce the (seemingly college aged) boy. Knowing her track record so far, I'm sure that would have been a disaster. Hell, seeing how dense she apparently is, I wouldn't be surprised if she put more clothes on instead of the opposite.
There needs to be an Eeiriecuties.com/Monsterful.com crossover in the future. Just saying.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Ravenhull wrote:Wild Speculation 27C: She might be Fae. She decides to play as a human, taking up a role based on 'one of those documentaries on TV' and created the 'Tiffany Winters, Monster Hunter' persona, then dove into the part so deep that she's forgotten her own true nature. This would explain the sword not hurting her (it's her own magical construct), the strawberry taste (she has no idea what blood is supposed to be like, so....) and her succeptability to think things like that she is suddenly a vampire...

Please pardon the smell, but I did just pull that out of somewhere uncomfortable...

In this case however, I seems to me, that Layla, Kade, or even Nina would be able to taste / smell the Fae essence on her. Especially since they are (presumably) exposed to it on a daily basis from other fellow students and possibly teachers.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

outlier1985

Post by outlier1985 »

Bwuh? I thought Tiffany's eyes were green? They appear blue in this strip. Unless she's just further away and it's harder to tell? :O

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

outlier1985 wrote:Bwuh? I thought Tiffany's eyes were green? They appear blue in this strip. Unless she's just further away and it's harder to tell? :O
Still green. But paler for some reason.