Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giz
Site Admin

Magick Chicks 06-12-11 Sugar buzz

Post by Giz »

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Magick Chicks 06-12-11 Sugar buzz

Post by Don Alexander »

ONE SUGAR HIT COMING UP!!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

tisk tisk, Layla, gotta be careful of this one...and somehow that bit about tasting has too many meanings to count.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Layla, you keep going for the women like that and folks will think your other preferences are that way too... :-=
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

ArdentSilver

Post by ArdentSilver »

Food is food, though.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

It's a good thing Layla isn't lesbian, ey??

(Now I want a Layla/Sonya crossover :P )
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

I have nothing other then .... You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \M/ :-bd :-bd :-bd

And say it after me ... "But ... but ... I'm not a lesbian!" =))
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I think now we'll get to find out what a trained slayer will do when confronted with a potential slayee.

I'm also a bit paranoid and thinking Faith will put it together that Melissa and co. may not be what she thought they were.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Don...

Sometimes I am STILL not sure of that. She gives off a lot of signals that, if she were real, I'd say she's going to be in for a shock at the worst possible time. I mean, she even seemed a bit upset that Kade was seeing Melissa. . .that isn't something that a straight girl would be upset about.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

It is time for MMAA to make an appearance.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

...Huh? I'm sorry, I was kinda...distracted.

EDIT: You know, something occurs to me. What if Faith does find out about Layla being a vampire and just doesn't give a crap? Tiff it the only person between both series we've seen with a fanatic urge to slay monsters, and even she just gets distracted too the point that she's basically friends with Layla.
Last edited by SilentChaos87 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Hmmm :-? Where is Tiff? Could she be learking just outside ... totally torn between saying Faith or letting Layla have a quicky =))
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...you know, I was one of the most fervent opponents, but that line in panel 4 has me convinced... Layla's bi.

Thor

Post by Thor »

Searcher wrote: learking
Wasn't that a play by Speareshake? B-)
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Artemisia wrote:Don...

Sometimes I am STILL not sure of that. She gives off a lot of signals that, if she were real, I'd say she's going to be in for a shock at the worst possible time. I mean, she even seemed a bit upset that Kade was seeing Melissa. . .that isn't something that a straight girl would be upset about.
Depends on the girl. If I were in Layla's situation, I'd probably be pretty jealous that Kade was going out with MELISSA of all people. Girl tried (and failed) to boot her out and steal Kade. That sort of thing stays with you. Of course, if I were Layla, I wouldn't have acted the way she had when Dio showed up either.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins