Magick Chicks 22-11-11 Stop teasing

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

mikbuster

Re: Magick Chicks 22-11-11 Stop teasing

Post by mikbuster »

I'm not sure it's public indecency when you're making out in your own house with all your clothes on, especially since he's probably not really there.

Now if she were flaunting her nakedness in front of a window, that's possibly illegal depending on the jurisdiction.
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

emo samurai wrote:
Artemisia wrote:Tut tut you two...you're going to be in trouble very soon....
How?
Because...this is the nature of the stories here. There will always be trouble coming round the bend.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Yap-yap playing Peeping Sandi perhaps? :p
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

I'm pretty sure they are both actually there, since Faith says that telephatic lovemaking is good, but "sometimes you need the real thing". Also, on the first panel it looks like he's about to pull down her panties, so they might be doing more than just making out.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

That, and the only evidence we have that Faith can actually project an image of herself is the incident with Sandi, and that turned out to be an expression of her desires via Jacqui's spell.

My guess is that Layla and Tiff, or Mel and Kade (or maybe all 4 in one form or another) will distract them given that they appear to be in some kind of park setting. We have seen Mel waiting in a part setting in the last EC page, but the last MC page centered on Tiff and Layla, and we don't know how merged the two storylines will be so far...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

huh, apparently I wasn't very observant this morning. I saw that tree as being drapes/curtains.

I also interpreted their conversation to be more of a "I wish this was real" kind of thing due to the dotted edges on the speech bubbles. I can see how it makes as much sense the other way though.
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

I think that just indicates whispering. When Faith created a hallucination for Mel, speech bubbles were normal.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Hurbster wrote:Yeah, thats healthy. Back in my day she would be called the class bike.
Good thing it was back in your day and not now.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Razmos

Post by Razmos »

MonCappy wrote:Good thing it was back in your day and not now.
I'm pretty sure she would still be called that now.

I mean what else would you call her? it doesn't seem like she embraces "free love" or any of that, she just wants gratification and power (usually through seduction)

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Slapper, maybe ? Or maybe a partially vitreous by-product of smelting ore to separate the metal fraction from the unwanted fraction ?

And I never said there was anything wrong with that, she is what she is. And what she is a manipulating.....
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Caozhi

Post by Caozhi »

She's definitely a manipulating brat who has gotten her way through sleazy means, but I think this strip chips away at her facade. DUN DUN! Revealing that she's actually just a vulnerable kid with too much power, too many abilities, and too much responsibility for her to handle.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Ash must be very mature. He knows about Faith's harem, yet he shows no signs of jealousy. I still hope Melissa comes on to him. That would be wicked good fun! ;=)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Could be a case of 'birds of a feather' with him being quite a player himself... what would be an interesting twist is the idea that he has quite a few prospects back at Apollo.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

BlairFan wrote:Ash must be very mature. He knows about Faith's harem, yet he shows no signs of jealousy.
I'd sooner suggest that he doesn't count Faith's harem since she sticks to just girls. I know more than a few guys who wouldn't care if their girl messed around with other girls, because girl on girl is hot. Especially if they could watch. Most especially if they could join in.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I had a stalker who basically told me that when I tried to say "no" to dating him because I might be gay. He said I could explore with women and date them if I want, but he'd be the only guy.

...Yeah.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins