Magick Chicks 18-11-11 Defenseless and stuff

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jane

Re: Magick Chicks 18-11-11 Defenseless and stuff

Post by Jane »

I am uncertain why, but the phrase "All defenseless and stuff" just makes me giggle :) .

I am also struck by the irony of how such a phrase would normally imply a concern for Layla's safety, instead of excitement at finding an opening to exploit.

...If that entirely made sense. Words don't seem to wish to cooperate with me at the moment, at least not in conventional arrangements.

...So not looking forward to editing...
NaNoWriMo 2011 participant

Current progress to NaNaWriMo goal: 50,190/50,000 words. (complete!)
Current progress towards personal goal: 50,190/100,000 words (50.19% complete!) (Four days behind! I will catch up within two!)

Please fix this book. (fourth upload)

uzivatel

Post by uzivatel »

We are getting MC in EC and at the same time EC in MC? now thats going to be confusing.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I notice now that Giz has put an explanation on the home page of the current EC/MC crossover. I hope you don't think me a chauvinist, but I think it would be fun if the witches, slayer and vampire girl all end up fighting over a boy. Kade is obviously indisposed right now, but Diodore would do fine. ;=D

TazTheTerrible

Post by TazTheTerrible »

I love how Tiff can actually go so smoothly into "yay! gonna stake Layla!" when she's apparently good enough friends with her to be in the position where they call each other just to talk a bit, or even ask for advice.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

uzivatel wrote:We are getting MC in EC and at the same time EC in MC? now thats going to be confusing.
"Sir, I do believe you have spilled your MC into my EC"
"On the contrary, it is you would dropped your EC into my MC"
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

TazTheTerrible wrote:I love how Tiff can actually go so smoothly into "yay! gonna stake Layla!" when she's apparently good enough friends with her to be in the position where they call each other just to talk a bit, or even ask for advice.
It's amusing, and very Tiff, but I find the mental imagery of her actually succeeding rather disturbing. Leaving aside the fact that it would mean Layla would be dead (which I don't want), I believe Tiff herself would be rather horrified once she realized what she'd done.

dahoughtonuk

Post by dahoughtonuk »

Indeed. she would. That doesn't men she wouldn't think it had to be done. Evern though Tiff likes Layla, remember Layla is a vampire. A predator of humans. So defenceless might mean "Ah, I can kill her mercifully." A fight rarely results in a clean kill, and I'm sure Tiff would like Layla's death to be clean because of their friendship.

Not that Tiff wouldn't have multiple reasons for regretting killing Layla

Quote removed. The DAMNed

M_oldie

Post by M_oldie »

Wrong "stake" Tiff ;)
Layla vs. Faith? Oh, can't wait to see that =p~
Bystander - How did you know? It's like your inside my mind!
Nergil Pendleton - Yes! Inside your mind and thrusting relentlessly!

Best line ever... ever

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Don Alexander wrote:Eh, I thought that condescending look from Layla-as-Nina fit you much better, MonCappy. ;)
Is there supposed to be anything meant by that? O_o I never thought the expression in the previous avatar as condescending. It had an aura of exacerbation to me.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Astrotrain

Post by Astrotrain »

I am intrigued and excited by the idea of Elitist Frost Queens Layla and Faith confronting each other and seeing ugly reflections of themselves in each other. It will probably just fuel the conflict between them, but the seeds of doubt will be there.

Also, MORE TIFF YAY!!

(Yes, I'm partially joking with the first part.)
"Can you science me up, so that I'm a boy again?"
~262