Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giz
Site Admin

16-11-11 Even jealouser

Post by Giz »

Duck Duck Lincoln

Re: 16-11-11 Even jealouser

Post by Duck Duck Lincoln »

Kade isn't the sharpest kitten in the litter, is she?

This should be a hilarious little crossover.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...so her attempt to seduce Kade wound up getting her sent to an all-girls' school surrounded by institutions built around lesbianism, indirectly turning him into a girl, and now he's asking her out to be turned back?

IRONY!

Captain Vlad

Post by Captain Vlad »

Heyyyyy...a plan that sounds smart on the surface but without consideration of his current situation or other such practical concerns.

This will breed chaos. But it also might...work?

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

o____o Wow. I have no smartass remark. I've no idea what to think.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Mandy

Post by Mandy »

Oh ho ho.. This is gonna be good. Maybe the witches will have a plan for how to turn Kade back.
Last edited by Mandy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

We interrupt the very important business of retrieving the wand that may destroy the planet...

...for a date.

Oh, Mel. He's just not worth it. Ash, maybe, but not Kade.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

On the other hand, dragging the person responsible for starting the whole gender swap chaos back into it could be fun. Especially if Mel ends up swapping. Especially since she's now going to an all-girls school. :ymdevil:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

This arc has WIN written all over it. :)) =)) :-bd
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Hm...what will Mel think about Kade when she sees her....?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

sylentknight

Post by sylentknight »

We are talking Mel here...
If anything Kade (beside being female) probably won't seem as entertaining as going after Dio. Part of Mel lives for taking way Layla's *ahem* toys. :))
I do so relish these times of peril.
- Sheen from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

I predict that hilarity will ensue from this.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Somehow, I think Mel is going to be disappointed...just a hunch though
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

verityheld

Post by verityheld »

Kitty is a little unclear on the concept of jealousy-inducing tactics. Though I wonder, if kissed will Melissa turn into a boy? And if so, will Jacqui get the date she wanted from him?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

[/quote]
Raamyah wrote:We interrupt the very important business of retrieving the wand that may destroy the planet...

...for a date.

As bad as that sounds Raam, I'm just going with slightly different time frames involved. Like the space between combat practice and the pool party.
verityheld wrote:Kitty is a little unclear on the concept of jealousy-inducing tactics. Though I wonder, if kissed will Melissa turn into a boy? And if so, will Jacqui get the date she wanted from him?
We we DO know what Mel will look like as a boy if that happens. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image