14-06-10 Bulging pecs...

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: 14-06-10 Bulging pecs...

Post by Radbaron »

And we got a close look at Tiffany''s "magical" necklace....

So, she's a big fan...... of The Weather Network?!?!?!?!

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/?ref=t ... epage_logo
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

My guess: The protective magic of the school healed/ressurected Tiffany. She will however, because of her "logic" thinking assume that she became a vampire and she will therfore start acting "vampirey". (Dressing and speaking like Bela Lugosi, including fake teeth, starting to bite people and acting over-dramatic when she is around anti-vampire stuff, likee garlic. Finally, she will probably try to start attending Charybdis Heights.)

By the way, I believe that twig comes from the bush behind her. (She had probably hidden herself in the bush in order to armbush the poor squirrel.)

Mentioning the squirrel, where is Charybdis Heights located? The Americas or the UK. The fact that it is an red squirrel make me believe that it is the UK. Is that correct?
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Re: being in the UK... "bulging pecs, long flowing hair, bronzed skin" and "perfect teeth" ................

I don't think so, Tim.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Probably in Canada, though we must wait until our lady Giz confirms...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Well, I guess you are right Ravenhull. It seems both North American and British at the same time, so it is probably somewhere in Canada. By the way, I guess the guy with the frisbee will get into trouble soon...

I love our stupid monster hunter!!! :x :x :x
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

someone

Post by someone »

Klyfix wrote:Tiffany the Clueless Slayer
Tiffany the Neuron Slayer, judging from the work she did in her own brain.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

This is the only stupid girl I have found cute.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Awwww, I wuvs the squirrel!!

Looks like a girl squirrel from the eyelashes.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

sylentknight

Post by sylentknight »

There are two "classic" monster forms that have yet to be shown in the comic. In a place that has everything from mythological creatures (Melusine, Futakuchi-onna)to ancients (Vampires, Werewolves), we've yet to be introduced to the "younger" classic monster types, i.e. artificial life forms (Frankenstein's Monster) aliens (the Blob, Pod People, etc.) or spell enhanced immortals (Dorian Grey's).

Considering she's been told she's part of a monster slaying clan, the artificial life form or spell enhanced immortal are good possibilities but I'm sure they've come up with something I didn't consider.
I do so relish these times of peril.
- Sheen from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Sacramento Tzar

Post by Sacramento Tzar »

*whipes forhead*

Thank goodness that squirrel is safe. I was getting worried for a second there.

Huh... wait? you mean that wasn't what the strip was about?
There needs to be an Eeiriecuties.com/Monsterful.com crossover in the future. Just saying.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Radbaron wrote:And we got a close look at Tiffany''s "magical" necklace....

So, she's a big fan...... of The Weather Network?!?!?!?!

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/?ref=t ... epage_logo
Somehow, I doubt its merchandise from/for the weather network. Also, I don't recall saying that the necklace is a magical amulet of some sort, but rather that it could be. Those issues aside, not much has happened to confirm or deny probability over if the necklace is, or isn't.

Also, yeah, just noticed the green eyes myself, I never thought of myself as a being attracted by a person's eyes... but, in this case the green eyes really do add to Tiffinay's looks. I'd still feel guilty if she were real and against all probabilities she and I ended up engaged in physical romancing. She's just so clueless, you can't help but wonder if you did something, or said something that ultimate twisted her opinion in your favor.

I'm also going to side with Border Prince on the twig thing. As it fell out when she started chasing after the young male model, I think its safe to call it. Not growing out/off of her.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

I am now positive this girl doesn't have even 2 half brain cells to hit each other let alone a while one or two.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Lets be a bit charitable... a teenage girl who saw that? Imagine if it was a boy and he saw Layla in her bikini (or just DiDi in anything)...

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

Ravenhull wrote:Lets be a bit charitable... a teenage girl who saw that? Imagine if it was a boy and he saw Layla in her bikini (or just DiDi in anything)...
Wouldn't work on me. I like my women to have either small, but not flat, chests or relatively large, but not as big as Didi's.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I'm with you on that (I preferred pre-growth spurt Chloe, for example), but put your mind into that of a teen boy. No, strike that, that could be traumatic.