14-06-10 Bulging pecs...

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ominous

Re: 14-06-10 Bulging pecs...

Post by Ominous »

Ravenhull wrote:I'm with you on that (I preferred pre-growth spurt Chloe, for example), but put your mind into that of a teen boy. No, strike that, that could be traumatic.
My mind is still technically that of a teen boys even though I am 22.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Teen male= wants to mate with pretty much any half-way attractive female

teen female= wants to grab (And MAYBE mate with) attractive (And preferably rich) males.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

If you have neither intelligence, money, sexiness, or pleasant attitude.....you're fucked.

If you attract an idiotic female monster slayer who thinks she's a vampire, you're...... hell, I don't even have a word for it.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

illhp

Post by illhp »

One would normally never want to suck anyones blood, but if one thought they were a vampire and had no choice in the matter and you had to decide which ones blood to suck, if one choice involved someone hot of the opposite sex and the other did not, then the answer is always obviously going to involve the hot one of the opposite sex if you have nothing to gain whatsoever from the other choice.

Klyfix

Post by Klyfix »

AbstractVagabond wrote:Tiffany the Clueless Slayer? Only if she's wiping out competition.
Ehh, well, I kinda meant "Tiffany the Slayer Who is Clueless" and I think "Tiffany the Clueless Slayer" is a legitimate phrasing if one sees "clueless" as an adjective instead of a noun. But I've not had classes in English since when Carter was Prez, well, what do I know? :)
V. S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...
Klyfix''s Journal Thingy
A rodent with mad skillz, uh, no.

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

If I were to try to describe Tiffany in terms of Dungeons and Dragon she would be the classic OK Intelligence, low wisdom character. Perhaps I would give her a skill focus of Knowledge (Arcane). As a class I do not know: maybe create a DiDi class.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

That reminds me of my thoughts of trying to GURPS up the EC crew.... maybe bumping them up four years and sending them to IOU. :-B
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Miskatonic U. Go 'Pods. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

theodoric476 wrote:If I were to try to describe Tiffany in terms of Dungeons and Dragon she would be the classic OK Intelligence, low wisdom character. Perhaps I would give her a skill focus of Knowledge (Arcane). As a class I do not know: maybe create a DiDi class.
If your going that route it reaminds me of a line about a paladin and her pony: The horse is smarter then the knight, what will the others in the stable think?
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Klyfix

Post by Klyfix »

theodoric476 wrote:If I were to try to describe Tiffany in terms of Dungeons and Dragon she would be the classic OK Intelligence, low wisdom character. Perhaps I would give her a skill focus of Knowledge (Arcane). As a class I do not know: maybe create a DiDi class.
DiDi as on Dexter's Lab?
V. S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...
Klyfix''s Journal Thingy
A rodent with mad skillz, uh, no.