02-11-11 Science me up

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: 02-11-11 Science me up

Post by yiraheerai »

I love genderbending, so I find all of this to be quite fun.

Wild, WILD "Out of the left field" theory: What if the orb won't turn back to normal until Blair's last vision (Chloe as a guy) comes true.

FROM SUCCUBUS TO INCUBUS IN ONE QUICK KISS.

..Then the orb goes back to normal and they can give Chloe back her boobs and back aches.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

I don't know about Layla, but I see something I like. :-bd

So, I wonder: Did Kade always feel jealous when Layla paid attention to other guys, or is Kade's lil' green monster a result of his gender switch?

What did Ms. Twigitt have in mind with the bikini, anyway?

I think, from Panel 4, I can safely surmise that Layla's about as straight as they come. Sorry, yuri fans.

@yira: I am also a big fan of gender-bending. So much fun!
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Jaerys

Post by Jaerys »

We can only guess whether Kade's jealousy is a new trait. The coven seemed to think that Kade would be heartbroken if Layla kissed another boy, so it possible this behavior is normal for him. It's not like we've seen a lot of guys in the comic that posed any competition for Kade. Maybe someone that has read the kissing booth bonus strip would have more insight.

I'm not sure what the bikini is for either. I don't think it's for seducing a victim to kiss. Being caught as a guy in that outfit would be just as bad as what some people were afraid would happen to Ace. Maybe the outfit is part of a trap for Blair. She may need him in order to continue her research on the orb since he bonded with it. Alternatively, Twigitt may just be a fan of Fringe. Whenever they can't solve a problem on that show they just strip the blonde down to her underwear and submerge her in a tub of liquid. Somehow, that seems to make everything better.

PS. I don't think you're going to dissuade Layla's yuri shippers that easily.

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Gil Hamilton wrote:Besides, this cast needs more boys.
Lies!

Duck Duck Lincoln

Post by Duck Duck Lincoln »

yiraheerai wrote:Wild, WILD "Out of the left field" theory: What if the orb won't turn back to normal until Blair's last vision (Chloe as a guy) comes true.

..Then the orb goes back to normal and they can give Chloe back her boobs and back aches.
I love this idea. I'm sure it won't happen, but still. :-bd

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Jaerys wrote:We can only guess whether Kade's jealousy is a new trait. The coven seemed to think that Kade would be heartbroken if Layla kissed another boy, so it possible this behavior is normal for him.
Technically, she doesn't mind him playing around, but it seemed he is not so comfortable vice-versa.
Gil Hamilton wrote:Or they return Kade to normal via alternate means rather than just passing on the curse. I think the gender-bender stuff needs to draw to a close myself, because it's been going on for a while now and repeating it with Kade after they already did it with Ace seems kind of lame. Besides, this cast needs more boys.
Can they be girls first?

Wow, this quote taken out of context could be horrible for me.
Count de Money wrote:I don't know about Layla, but I see something I like. :-bd

So, I wonder: Did Kade always feel jealous when Layla paid attention to other guys, or is Kade's lil' green monster a result of his gender switch?

What did Ms. Twigitt have in mind with the bikini, anyway?

I think, from Panel 4, I can safely surmise that Layla's about as straight as they come. Sorry, yuri fans.
I don't think Layla's exasperated look is necessarily an unappreciative one. Rather, she's busy with whatever she's come into the bathroom to do and BAM, 90% naked Kade and Twigget are there with super(stupid?)science going on.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Random Wanderer

yiraheerai wrote:I love genderbending, so I find all of this to be quite fun.

Wild, WILD "Out of the left field" theory: What if the orb won't turn back to normal until Blair's last vision (Chloe as a guy) comes true.

If anyone turns Chloe into a boy I will gnaw their ankles off! X(
I don't think Layla's exasperated look is necessarily an unappreciative one.
Layla has seen girls with better figures than girl-Kade. Hell, I would say even Brooke has a better figure than girl-Kade, and Layla's seen her completely naked. In terms of trying to catch Layla's attention with fanservice, girl-Kade just doesn't compete.

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

For some reason I read that as "grow their ankles off" and was wondering what you were smoking. Now that I've done the double take, I think if Chloe would be happier with a breast reduction, then let her get it ;)
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Random Wanderer

She can get her breasts reduced, that's fine. Turning into a boy is not so fine.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Well, someone enjoys the idea ;_____;
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Random Wanderer wrote:She can get her breasts reduced, that's fine. Turning into a boy is not so fine.
Especially when you think what would be oversized on "Him" =))
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Apparently there can be only one. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Azrael wrote:

Apparently there can be only one. :p
*cue Queen*
Random Wanderer wrote:
I don't think Layla's exasperated look is necessarily an unappreciative one.
Layla has seen girls with better figures than girl-Kade. Hell, I would say even Brooke has a better figure than girl-Kade, and Layla's seen her completely naked. In terms of trying to catch Layla's attention with fanservice, girl-Kade just doesn't compete.
Psssht. If you're into anacondas, maybe.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Gil Hamilton wrote:Or they return Kade to normal via alternate means rather than just passing on the curse. I think the gender-bender stuff needs to draw to a close myself, because it's been going on for a while now and repeating it with Kade after they already did it with Ace seems kind of lame. Besides, this cast needs more boys.
Agreed on all counts.
Jaerys wrote:It's not like we've seen a lot of guys in the comic that posed any competition for Kade.
I remember only one occasion, and that was in a guest strip. However, it was written by Dave, and another guest strip written by him (where Layla bites Cess and Laura) was revealed to be canon later on.

Random Wanderer

Nah, Layla saw Brooke's completely human form completely naked too. Twice, in fact, although the first time she may have been distracted by having water sprayed in her face.