Magick Chicks 01-11-11 Poor innocent brother

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Re: Magick Chicks 01-11-11 Poor innocent brother

Post by The Nick »

Ravenhull wrote:Editting more: You know, without context, that picture could be fun to play with... just saying... ;)
Image "Achoo!"
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

That last little bit might be a key factor in their relationship. That is until Mel sees some guy who is more than just a conquest (as she seemed to view Kade as).
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

You can see the IQ points draining from Faith's mind in Panel 5. All she needs is a little drool escaping from the corner of her mouth.

We have finally seen Faith's kryptonite -- inane female banter! =))
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

considering the face that'd open up even more jokes about it
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

Ravenhull wrote:That last little bit might be a key factor in their relationship. That is until Mel sees some guy who is more than just a conquest (as she seemed to view Kade as).
True. I think Mel wanted Kade as much to prove that she could take him away from Layla as anything else. (OK, also he seems to be considered the 'best catch' in the school so he would be a real feather in her cap if she could get him. Which could get messy, since Mel would NOT tolerate his messing around with other girls, and I don't think she could stop him.)

On the other hand, it seems that Jaqui likes boys (well, duh!) - that is, the more the merrier, the cuter the better, and not any one boy in particular. (Why one when she could have two or three? - and you know she could!) So I don't think this will be a problem for Jaqui and Mel's friendship unless they both develop a serious interest in one particular boy, and it's the same boy. Then it will be "all's fair in love and war, and this is both" and friendship be damned!.
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Ravenhull wrote:Sometimes I like to guess what the 'preview' image for the EC/MC pages are going to be. The last few days have been shots of Faith's bathing suit. Is this trend gonna continue, or are we gonna get a great thumbnail of Faith's face in panel 5? :))

Edit: Nevermind, it's up, and yes it's 'da face'. =))

For posteri... proste... for long term mermory:
Along with the previous EC one featuring an angry, open-mouthed Layla outraged by puppy-boy's putdown ('Wear the wig yourself, you stuck-up bloodsucker!'), it makes for a great and expressive duo...:)

Astrotrain

Post by Astrotrain »

It's official: Jaqui is best pony.
"Can you science me up, so that I'm a boy again?"
~262

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

In before someone makes a joke about "riding" her. :p

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Here's another thought. How much of that history is true. If Jacqui is as quick as some of us suspect, she might be willing to spin false tales too. Especially if this might cause an enemy to try and exploit a weakness that does not exist...

Just a thought...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

For some reason everytime someone mentions "False weaknesses" I have an image of a guy trying to hammer at a castle wall 5 paces from the gate.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I'd say it's probably a pretty good rundown of the coven. Sometimes the best diversion is the truth (although this is a watered down version to keep the witches thing a secret)
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Ravenhull wrote:Hard to tell if she is a ditz or is really good at playing one.

She's not a ditz, but she plays one on TV. :p

Random Wanderer wrote:And soon we will discover that every girl at this party is actually a member of a rival school, faction, government agency, chess club, or what-have-you, and they're all trying to finagle out information on each other.

Spy vs. Spy \M/
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Jane

Post by Jane »

yiraheerai wrote:I'd say it's probably a pretty good rundown of the coven. Sometimes the best diversion is the truth (although this is a watered down version to keep the witches thing a secret)
I am now choosing to believe that she did mention they were witches during those ten minutes, but that Faith was too frazzled by the inane babble to notice :) .

...waitaminute, you're not Fluttershy D: ! What horrible thing has gone wrong here D: !?
NaNoWriMo 2011 participant

Current progress to NaNaWriMo goal: 50,190/50,000 words. (complete!)
Current progress towards personal goal: 50,190/100,000 words (50.19% complete!) (Four days behind! I will catch up within two!)

Please fix this book. (fourth upload)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Yira is now an allegory of Fluttershy. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

*Shudders* you went from Fluttershy to an Oglaf?!?! :(( :((