Magick Chicks 28-10-11 A private moment

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

someone

Re: Magick Chicks 28-10-11 A private moment

Post by someone »

Don Alexander wrote:I wonder if Paul is, I dunno, submissive toward his sister? Calling himself "your brother" sounds strange.
You mean Paul is the black beauty with her hands on her boobs? I thought him the guy with the silly grin and lingerie in the mouth.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Seriously, Faith is running any which way with her theories but each way leads into a brick wall.

Cerise doesn't know about the wand.
Jacqui doesn't know about the wand.
Not even Melissa, who the wand belongs to, knows about it.

She doesn't even know it exists....and what interests me is what would happen should Faith discover that? Since Melissa doesn't know about it, that could give Faith the idea claim it as her own, provided that Tiffany doesn't tell everyone the truth.

The wand gave Melissa enough magic to overpower Faith, and now she's bent on figuring out how it works. She knows that Sandi can't breach it's magic, so I doubt that she could. As smart as Faith is, I kind of doubt she'd knowingly tamper with an object capable of such power. And considering that the wand zapped Sandi when she tried to probe it, if Faith tried to forcefully access it's magic, it might burn her to a crisp.

I've said it before, enchanted objects that are spawned from a person, tend to only work specifically for that person. Trying to force the object to grant you power will more than likely make it backlash.

Which would be entertaining to say the least.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Jaerys wrote:Edit: Jacqui is the one calling Paul "your brother" in panel 4.
:-\
:-o
#-o #-o #-o
:ymsigh:

I kind of invented a speech bubble connection since the bubble was above the guy...

@someone: :P

Also, considering none of the coven know about the wand, all Faith has done so far is give them (or at least Cerise) the knowledge that there is something (seemingly a wand) and it showed up during the battle between Faith and mel, even if Mel does not remember it.

So Faith just set herself back.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Jacqui, you... ... ...are very much your creators' character. So many Ma3 flashbacks... *sigh* Oh, well.

Mindy is starting to pain me. õ_o Nobody wants your canapés! Go away!

I imagine the Abbot girl is going to use what she saw to keep her brother in line -- as if she didn't already have plenty to leverage, knowing her.
It disturbs me that she seems to be completely faking her feeling disturbed at the scene she saw between Paul and Jacqui.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Well, lets be honest, Faith is a manipulator for page 1 (or whichever page she first appeared). Faking shock is well within her bag of tricks. In this case, it almost comes across that she is deliberately faking it in such a way that she wants them to know it's fake, but that they 'owe her' for not letting the world know. Of course, I'm not sure Jacqui would be fatally scandalized, buuuuttt....
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Oh, I concur. It just disturbs me that she is exactly the same with her own blood relatives (unless we find out one or both of the Abbot children were adopted) as she is with her harem and the other students at school.

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

Well you really should treat everyone as if they were your family, so maybe she's just ahead of us in that respect ;)
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Here's a question. I he an alum of Apollo Academy? And who knows, he might be as bad as her, and is simply helping her out either as a favor, or with knowlege of whats going on. And getting to molest a cute girl in the process wouldn't be totally unpleasent, especially since she is quite willing.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

If a girl is willing, it is not molestation, I think. Though depending on how young or old the two of them are, it may count as statutory rape...

majek
BANNED

Post by majek »

If he was a bad as her i doubt she could manipulate him and/or barge into his room like that.edit: or any room he was occupying.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I was being falicous in my use of 'molest'.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I sincerely hope you meant to write either 'fallacious' or 'facetious'... And of the two, I hope most of all that you meant 'facetious'. =_=

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

showler wrote:In panel four, it looks to me like Paul is scared to death of his sister.
Wouldn't YOU be?? I know I would... :-ss

But from her reaction she's obviously good with his 'seduction' of Jacqui, so he has little reason to worry. Only those IMPEDING her plans need worry... ^#(^

Jane

Post by Jane »

So what exactly is Faith attempting to do here?... Her brother apparently wasn't engaged in information gathering, and Faith probably isn't barging in on this scene to ask questions herself... I imagine that leaves either blackmail (I'll tell everyone what you were doing with my brother!) or bribery (Tell me what I want to know, and my brother is yours), but that doesn't really strike me as terribly discreet. Not to mention, neither strikes me as effective; Jacqui isn't exactly discreet regarding her interests, so she may not take blackmail of this nature seriously enough, while bribery would rely on her not valuing her friendship.

So clearly, my initial instincts here are off-base, and Faith's approach wil be something I haven't thought of yet, but... If you're not tricking a person into telling you something, you're not asking them directly, and you're not offering them something for telling you, what's left that can be accomplished in under thirty minutes :-\ ? I confess to having absolutely no idea as to where Faith is going with this; she must have something prepared that we don't know about. Even then, though, what would allow her to obfuscate her intent?... She seemed like she wished to keep the fact that she was interested in the wand a secret, and barging into a couple's tryst for a matter related to the wand says rather clearly that it's important to her. Does she expect that whatever she has planned will force Jacqui's silence, or cause her to break with Mel and Cerise in a more permanent fashion?

Hm. I am vexed at not being able to make an (incorrect) prediction regarding where this is going!
NaNoWriMo 2011 participant

Current progress to NaNaWriMo goal: 50,190/50,000 words. (complete!)
Current progress towards personal goal: 50,190/100,000 words (50.19% complete!) (Four days behind! I will catch up within two!)

Please fix this book. (fourth upload)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

That's one witch who can't wait til Halloween to have fun! ;-)