Magick Chicks 25-10-11 She keeps secrets

Post by Giz »

New strip! http://www.magickchicks.com/strips-mc/she_keeps_secrets

Sorry for the delay. Server issues.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Re: Magick Chicks 25-10-11 She keeps secrets

Post by Lighthawk »

Well played Faith, information mining and planting seeds of discord.

...and damn, nice suit.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Thing is, I believe her when she says she doesn't want to cause friction... right now, anyway. That's a seed to plant for a later date.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Always worth the wait, Giz

This ... this is why she is the Supreme Dark Lord of the Sith and Sandi is just a minor miner ... multitasking is essential to all would be world dominator! :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Hmmm, it easy to plant discord in a group dynamic they have, but how they react on it will show the strength.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Appeals to the ego will work on Cerise, sure.

Wouldn't want to cause any friction, you say. Of course not. You only suggested that Mel is deliberately keeping secrets from her closest friends. No friction.

Wearing lipstick into the pool? That doesn't seem wise...

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

I suprise Faith and Cerise are actually in the pool, you know wet hair look and all doesn't attract the err umm :| ladies????
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Random Wanderer

Wet skin and wet bathing suits do, though. Besides, you don't go to a pool-based party without at least making a token swim around the pool.

Thor

Post by Thor »

So is that Tiffany in disguise as the serving girl, gathering intel on Faith's machinations?
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

jademushroom

Post by jademushroom »

Random Wanderer wrote:Wearing lipstick into the pool? That doesn't seem wise...
Why not? Mascara and other stuff yes, unless it's water proof...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:-? Hmmmm..."Come play ball with us." Do I detect a little subtle innuendo here? Perhaps they will now "Make her an offer she can't refuse." :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Random Wanderer

Why not? Mascara and other stuff yes, unless it's water proof...
I am not a makeup expert, just for the record. Mostly I know it exists, and girls wear it. I even have a vague clue which form of makeup goes on which part of the face. That is roughly the sum of my knowledge. It seemed likely to me that lipstick had just as much chance of getting washed away as any other type of makeup, and dark lipstick like Cerise's especially seemed likely to stain something if it did so. If that is not the case, then... well... nevermind.
Hmmmm..."Come play ball with us." Do I detect a little subtle innuendo here? Perhaps they will now "Make her an offer she can't refuse."
Don't be stilly, they just want her to play with them. Forever and ever and ever... :ymdevil:

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Random Wanderer wrote:Appeals to the ego will work on Cerise, sure.

Wouldn't want to cause any friction, you say. Of course not. You only suggested that Mel is deliberately keeping secrets from her closest friends. No friction.

Wearing lipstick into the pool? That doesn't seem wise...
Oh, they most definitely do. I suspect that she is attempting to drive a wedge between the girls in order to isolate them from Melissa and make her more susceptible to her manipulations. In this update, she kind of reminds me of a more velvet gloved Azula, actually.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

It's the ancient tactic of divide and conquer. Acting as a group, the coven is a significant opponent but their individual capabilities are likely to be more easily overcome, especially as their talents have now been displayed in the contests.

It looks like Mel is the most talented of the three bit we don't yet know what effect the loss of her wand will have. It clearly isn't something she is conscious of losing but if it's the focus of her powers she could find herself having greatly reduced or even entirely stripped of her powers.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I'm guessing that she did not so much as lose the wand as that she didn't finish receiving it.

And yeah, Faith rocks that suit. Fits her personality, predatory.

On a kinda bizarre side note, whenever the girl with the hors d'eouvers (I could see her being Tiff undercover), I have this flashback to the film Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil: "Oh, that Jim Williams went and shot somebody... Canapé?" (The offhand nature of that last bit always stuck with me.)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."