Eerie Cuties - Volume 1

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: Eerie Cuties - Volume 1

Post by Artemisia »

Theo...you aren't the only one :D
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Neither are you, Artemisia. :-=
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Egads!!! :(

A few days ago, I was on my way back to my Uni town but visiting a friend. I had a loaded car, and in one bag was EC Vol. 1, still in its packaging. But the bag it was in was tilted, and when I opened the door, the book and four of the five postcards slid out on to the wet asphalt!!! :-o :(( One of the postcards was even blown under the car and into the mud next to the road. X_X

All of the postcards immediately started to bend, the one in the mud even rolled itself into a tube...

:ymsigh:

Well, no permanent damage, though, it seems.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Oh noes, Don! That really sucks. I don't know if you'd be able to get replacements, but they're still available. Unlike the Ma3 Vol 1 & 2 postcards I missed out on.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'll survive. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Don Alexander wrote:All of the postcards immediately started to bend, the one in the mud even rolled itself into a tube...
I can send the cards again, Don. Is the book okay?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Now that they are dry again, they've straightened out, don't worry. :)

Guess I mostly wanted to warn other people to not get them too humid...
ImageImage

Kyle Voltti

Post by Kyle Voltti »

I went and got hard plastic toploaders (like the ones you use for hockey cards but bigger) and have all my postcards in those. it keeps everything nice and flat and clean.

Now I just have to wait for volume two of Erie Cuties to come out.... along with volume one of magic chicks and now Dangerously Chloe......

lol :D

Get the 5x7 ultrapro you can probably order them from your local hobby/comic/trading card store link

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Magick Chicks appeared in EC Volume 1 already. I assume they'll keep this format, perhaps even adding DC.
ImageImage