Eerie Cuties - Volume 1

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: Eerie Cuties - Volume 1

Post by yiraheerai »

Didn't check the mail due to weather, so I don't know if mine's there or not.

New Mexico is not made for snow.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

You guys got snow? :((
I wanted that snow :((
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I just got mine in yesterday! :D Merry Christmas to me!

I did like the little side story.. and the fact that for the I got a little sketch of Brooke on the front cover, my favorite character. :x It was the perfect little start to a 3 day holiday.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Yay, yira! We finally got our snow, too!

But I still don't have my book. :(
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Grundy Smash

Post by Grundy Smash »

I to am still waiting for mine, but hey i waited for a Bat Man statue that i order since january and finaly got it in november 2 i think i can wait a little longer.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Don Alexander wrote:One tiny point of critique is that the images fill the pages in such a way that it feels like things are actually cut off... Also, the page numbering seems a bit screwed up?? :-\
Pages are actually trimmed exactly as online. As for the page numbering, yeah, seems like we goofed the numbers at the bottom in that last chapter for 2 pages, but the order of them is correct, and none are missing.

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

Finally made it to the post office and it was waiting for me!

Bonus story - hmmm, what could be next for our hero(ine) and heroine?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Just picked up my copy :) Loved the postcards and bonus story. Thanks Giz and Dave ^.^
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Finally got my copy! :D There is nothing about this book that was bad. Everything from cover to cover was win! :-bd And oohhh, the postcards!

I'm going to be bouncing around in glee for a while. Yeeeeeeee.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Lindadori

Post by Lindadori »

Hello, it's been awhile...
My copy has finally arrived and... THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS, it really made my day! I like the new black and withe format, and I really love the extra story: Brooke and Ace are a cute couple (yes, I'm saying it).
I'm not posting in the forum anymore because I've started working full time, so I can't follw the discussions, but checking the website still is the first thing I do in the morning to cheer me up (I hate my job). Giz, Dave and Shouri sure have a die hard fan here!
Ah, Italy enslaved, abode of misery,/ pilotless ship in a fierce tempest tossed,/ no mistress over provinces but a harlot! (Dante)

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Got lots of packages in the mail yesterday!

...but no EC.

*sobs*
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Awwww, no, Dr. Linda!! :((

We misses you!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

... two days later, more mail! And,

YES!!

It arrived! Vol. 1! At last it's in my hands! I know what happens with Ace and Brooke! Yay!

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

yay!
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Lindadori wrote:Hello, it's been awhile...
My copy has finally arrived and... THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS, it really made my day! I like the new black and withe format, and I really love the extra story: Brooke and Ace are a cute couple (yes, I'm saying it).
I'm not posting in the forum anymore because I've started working full time, so I can't follw the discussions, but checking the website still is the first thing I do in the morning to cheer me up (I hate my job). Giz, Dave and Shouri sure have a die hard fan here!
well, I am still rooting fot Tiff and Layla
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler