09-06-10 Cross-shaped mirror

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

rild

Re: 09-06-10 Cross-shaped mirror

Post by rild »

She might be a descendant of Father Anderson. From the shallow end of the gene pool.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Maybe Tiffany just has dumb luck......emphasis on "dumb"
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I'm betting not so much on "Dumb" per se but more...clueless, and considering what's happened to her today it may actually be a normal reaction.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

WCRI wrote:Tiffiny seems to have been wearing some kind of necklace this whole time. Could this have anything to do with our hot blond's mysterious healing powers?
WOW, I DID NOT KNOW WE COULD DO THAT.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Tekbot

Post by Tekbot »

Sigh, I give up. What's going on here?! I hope she turns vampire, but that is all but disproven... I can't wait till Monday! And then Wednesday! Why couldn't I have found this comic when it was farther along? Ah well, half the fun is waiting and guessing. Keep up the interesting story!

Klyfix

Post by Klyfix »

rild wrote:She might be a descendant of Father Anderson. From the shallow end of the gene pool.
Of the Order of Iscariot?

Hmm, she'd be massively tough but without the brains or crazed fanaticism? Interesting...
V. S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...
Klyfix''s Journal Thingy
A rodent with mad skillz, uh, no.

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Well, If Eerie Cuites is connected to Hellsing, then I'll don't mind if Seras shows up. Not Girlycard for that matter either...
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

To those wondering why the seemingly, inappropriately large text, I don't particularly like feeling ignored, and I didn't want to have to draw attention the other way. (being rude, crude, demeaning, and otherwise bannable offensive)

And Pancho... I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic...

As to the "things of import" commentary... yes, things of importance usually are, not always, but usually. Also, who says its important? It could just be a necklace of +? heal. You know, like maybe standard sla, err... sorry, hunter gear. Either that, or her parents specifically gave her some special item (necklace or not) that allows for quick healing/regeneration because of her general nature (blond, empty headed, probably worryingly clumsy to boot) Dude, that'd be so wrong if her stockings where enchanted to protect her... talk about witches socks.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Panchocheesecake

If she is a vampire, then it looks like miss winters.....

B-)

Can't handle summer.

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
Last edited by Panchocheesecake on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff

Panchocheesecake

WCRI wrote:
And Pancho... I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic...
Then I have succeeded. :p
In the sexy way!

Byakugan01

Post by Byakugan01 »

Hey Pancho, that's not how the meme works! The NEXT poster is the one who says YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! As they most assuredly will.

On a side note, maybe the healing thing is actually her mask? I mean, it looks awfully suspicious to be on anyone...

AbstractVagabond

Post by AbstractVagabond »

David Johnston wrote:
WCRI wrote: Tiffiny seems to have been wearing some kind of necklace this whole time. Could this have anything to do with our hot blond's mysterious healing powers?
Not likely. Why are we shouting?
To help the hearing-impaired. Umm... yeah.
Tune in next time to find out what the cow says.
"Moo?"
Dude! No spoilers!

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

AbstractVagabond wrote:
David Johnston wrote:
WCRI wrote: Tiffiny seems to have been wearing some kind of necklace this whole time. Could this have anything to do with our hot blond's mysterious healing powers?
Not likely. Why are we shouting?
To help the hearing-impaired. Umm... yeah.
You know, that would be funnier, if it wasn't for the fact that I do have to wear hearing aids to help me hear. It did, nontheless get a chuckle from me. So you're good.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

illhp

Post by illhp »

I was reminded of 2 things when I saw this comic.
1. She's a slayer who looks like Buffy. In Buffy slayers heal quickly (though not that quickly).

2. I was reminded of the series True Blood in the scene where he talks to the people and tells them that most of the myths about Vampires were perpetuated by them so that they could prove they weren't vampies when people tried to acuse them of being them. It does look like in the school they're not always at night there so perhaps the vampires sunlight thing was just a myth too.

The last thing I thought of was if she was turned by the creature from the mirror who was her exact opposite perhaps the sunlight thing is something that the opposite does too. One could argue that Strawberry is opposite of Chocolate so that could explain the taste like strawberries thing.
Anyhow, 1st post, am probably completely wrong, can't wait to see how it turns out for sure.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

illhp wrote:It does look like in the school they're not always at night there so perhaps the vampires sunlight thing was just a myth too.
Why do people keep saying this?

This theory was debunked in the prologue.
And again just a couple weeks ago.

She's not a frikkin' vampire, people.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.