07-06-10 Slurp

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Endless_Otaku

Re: 07-06-10 Slurp

Post by Endless_Otaku »

Well as much as a lot of you don't think she will become a vampire I for one hope she dose, would be interesting to see how she transitions and all that. Not only that but if she was bitten it wouldn't make sense if she became a pixy or golem or something, I think she would know if she was one considering the age she seems to be lol. However we have seen them suck blood before with no turning of their food so who knows we will just have to wait and see, I for one am hoping she turns into something at least interesting if not another vampire just so she can stay in the all around cast cause she is turning to be one of my favorites now lol.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Really CD? You want more power? I'LL GIVE YOU MORE POWER! MUAHAHAHAHA!

*Drops a 1k gigaton anti-pun nuke* :-bd
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Teacher wrote:If you guys don't stop doing quote trees, I am going to have to paddle you all :ymdevil:
considering some of the people on this board, you might be sending mixed signals there teach
Yet still, I live...

Byakugan01

Post by Byakugan01 »

If you want my take on things, she's probably either a) a plant monster, as has been suggested, or b) the sword is a cursed blade of some sort. She is absolutely NOT a vampire since Layla's other mealls haven't gone vamp and she still had a pulse *before* being bitten (What happened earlier was most likely just an OoB experience if you ask me. Alternately my insane take on the golem theory could turn out to be right. Final possibility I can come up with; she's just been eating faaaarrrr too many sweets for some time now, and her blood is turning to a liquid strawberry flavor from sugar overload. When she goes near a fire now, she will internally carmelize without noticing the difference.

Edit: And after further examination...I'm going to guess her parents are still alive, but she is her clan's reject for being an abysmal failure in the monster hunting department. This was supposed to be a chance for her to show what she had learned and "prove" herself, but she only ended up embarassing herself and showing her rather complete lack of knowledge regarding vampires.

vp21ct

Post by vp21ct »

I would like to point out something concerning the whole "She's not a Vampire" stuff.

It's often included in any 'explanation' about vampires that the transformation takes time. She probably is just enough a vampire to get some of the good benefits without the whole "Death by Sunlight" thing. She best enjoy it while it lasts.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Has anyone considered that she may still be a ghost and simply be possessing her body? Leaves healing unexplained, but otherwise seems like the most plausible explanation.

Sidhekin

Post by Sidhekin »

A spirit possessing its own body?

... yeah. Works for me. :D
perl -e 'print "Just another Perl ${\(trickster and hacker)},";'

The Sidhekin proves that Sidhe did it!

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

A ghost possesing it's original body...sounds like life to me.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

hokova

Post by hokova »

The worst thing that can happen to a demon hunter will probably all happen to Tiffany Winters.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

nilof

Post by nilof »

Sooo if being born on easter makes a vampire eat chocolate, does being born/turned on the summer solstice(or something similar) make it invulnerable to sunlight?

Alternatively, while being turned she was highly receptive to any kind of magical disruptions, and absorbed some of the school ground's enchantments.

Of course, if she was affected by school grounds enchantments, one doesn't really need the vampire theory. The school might have healing enchantments to prevent it's students from accidentally killing each other

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

I can safely assume that this monster hunter girl is not vampire or possibly human. Her blood is more lightly colored than the blood we have seen others bleed in this comic.

Tekbot

Post by Tekbot »

I think most of you are wrong. I believe that it is a case of gradual vampirization. First she gets healing and a tongue for blood, then comes the sensitivity to light. She probably was turned because she got up and ran before getting her memory wiped/other stuff vampires do to their prey. Probably also has to do with her being near death when bitten.

Sabishii Kouen

Post by Sabishii Kouen »

Hi. Long time viewer of Ma3 and EC, first time poster.

You're all overlooking one obvious (to me anyway) and simple possibility. I think Tiffany has turned into a daywalker like Blade from the comics and the movies. He was a vampire hunter who had the powers of what he hunted, but none of the weaknesses except the bloodthirst (and he finds a way around that). He wasn't weak against sunlight. Since Tiffany hasn't exploded into flames, it's likely she has the same immunity to sunlight, and since she had a sword through her body, she is immortal except for like, maybe a stake through the heart or something.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Dave... Giz...

Something tells me you two better explain this one in a hurry or the debate here will likely get out of hand. We've virtually already have three camps, and looking like more on the way. Turning Vamp, golem of some sort, or not turning vamp just not human are the camps promenintly established now, and with the day walker theory now out in the open I'ma guessing we'll have a fourth camp poping up soon. And with this many camps, already... the debate is going to get heated.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Sabishii Kouen: see page 3, 3rd from bottom post :)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast