07-06-10 Slurp

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Tekbot

Re: 07-06-10 Slurp

Post by Tekbot »

Those are all great possibilities, but I believe that the comic won't get quite so convoluted as many people are thinking it will. Here's how I see it rolling out:
Tiffany is gradually turning into a vampire. She realizes that she has been turned, and freaks out a little on how her family and everyone would probably want to kill her (or something along that line). She then notices that she is getting a pretty bad sunburn. She runs for shade and tries to figure out what her next move will be, while figuring out what this change means for her future.
Pure, speculated imagination, of course!

hokova

Post by hokova »

But this last speculation might be somewhere very near truth as I know this comic.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Tekbot

Post by Tekbot »

I do not believe that the comic will take so strongly from a specific source or sources. These are all great citations of other vampire/non-vampire outcomes, but keep in mind that the creators want to make something original, or at least something with a personal twist that, in the end, doesn't draw much from other artists' work.

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Sabishii Kouen wrote:Hi. Long time viewer of Ma3 and EC, first time poster.

You're all overlooking one obvious (to me anyway) and simple possibility. I think Tiffany has turned into a daywalker like Blade from the comics and the movies. He was a vampire hunter who had the powers of what he hunted, but none of the weaknesses except the bloodthirst (and he finds a way around that). He wasn't weak against sunlight. Since Tiffany hasn't exploded into flames, it's likely she has the same immunity to sunlight, and since she had a sword through her body, she is immortal except for like, maybe a stake through the heart or something.
Problem being, Daywalkers tend to be Dhampirs, meaning human/vampire hybrids. There's no indication that she was one from the very beginning. About the only actual vampire Daywalker that I know of would be Karin Maaka from Chibi Vampire Karin.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

WCRI wrote:Dave... Giz...
... the debate is going to get heated.
Psha. :P

Actually, the EC forum is a much more peaceful place than that. I think the main reason is because the characters come across very differently from Ma3.

- They are not entirely human, and the setting is much more fantasy, so we don't identifiy so much with them.
- Many of them are pretty sympathetic (even Layla has her graces, like keeping her promise to Kade), whereas if you just pick enough Ma3 readers, you'll definitely find ones that pretty much hate any of the characters - especially, right now, Dillon or Zii.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)