28-09-11 He acted so icky

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: 28-09-11 He acted so icky

Post by Error of Logic »

Point one: Is it very wrong of me to think that Nina and Layla's personalities seem to suit their current bodies better? I mean... it's so funny. ^^;

Point two: If Layla-in-Nina went to her parents and started screaming about a body-swap, even vampire parents (even if one of them's as big a loon as their mother) might be inclined to think she just had a nightmare. It's Nina's body, after all. Also, it should be bright day out, so the Delacroix elders should be fast asleep and disinclined to go out.

Point three: Over the weekend, I considered a punishment for Blair that might curb even his lewd tendencies. Take Blair. Tie Blair up. Stuff Blair in a jar. Fill the jar up with fizzy water. Put the lid on the jar and apply both rope and chains so the little creep can't escape. Then bury the jar six feet deep in your backyard for a day or so. -_- If he does anything as horrible as he did during the whole 'incident' with the Thiresias Orb, you can consider just chucking the jar off a random ferry while it's in transit. Or maybe an ocean liner...

Point four: Is Nina anywhere near puberty? *sigh* Oh, well. Hopefully this mess will put an end to her trying to pursue Kade.

Point five: It's rare to see Layla taking pity on anyone, but I understand why she'd feel more compassion for her little sister's sorrows than for other people's.

verityheld

Post by verityheld »

Becky's got a great body!

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

'J' wrote: do you have any younger siblings? tattling is vary bad form. particularly for the oldest.
I have two, but none of them ever stole my body. I think telling about this to the parents is not "tattling" anymore. What Nina did could lead to serious problems, as it did with Becky. I think Layla didn't tell them because she's bossy and wants to do everything herself. By the way, she isn't technically the oldest, just the oldest of the kids currently in the household.
Error of Logic wrote: Point two: If Layla-in-Nina went to her parents and started screaming about a body-swap, even vampire parents (even if one of them's as big a loon as their mother) might be inclined to think she just had a nightmare.
There's the skull hairpin for proof.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

"Sweetie, you really shouldn't take your sister's hairpin. You know how much she likes it. Just give it to me, drink some warm cocoa and go back to bed; I'm sure you won't have any more bad dreams. We won't mention to your sister that you took her pin, okay?"

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

I think right now Layla's concern is getting Nina home and getting switched back. Then she can blow up at her as much as she wants. As for getting their parents involved, it depends on how serious she thinks the infraction was.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

But the pin only works on Layla. So, if it mirrors Nina's emotions, I think it would prove that the body-switch happened.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Who says it only works on Layla? And has the pin's power been acknowledged by any of the characters so far?

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Since it works on Layla in Nina's body, I think it's safe to say that it's connected to her soul, or whatever you call it.

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

How do you know it doesn't just work for whoever's wearing it?

Also, it seems to me that the pin or more of a sight-gag than anything that the other characters are likely to acknowledge.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

verityheld wrote:Becky's got a great body!
As does every other female in this comic or the others - except maybe Eulice. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I hope that maybe Becky will still be in the bikini after she gets fixed, and seeing herself in the mirror, after the prerequisite 'what the hell am I dressed like this for', realizes that she is a lovely lady. Then again, she might already know that and we are just seeing her work persona.

As for Blair, I think he needs another round of sewer pipe scrubbing (at the minimum)...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Okay, forget the hairpin. Nina says that she's actually Layla in Nina's body, she talks like Layla, she has Layla's mannerisms, she probably knows things that Nina couldn't; I don't think her parents would refuse to believe her.
Don Alexander wrote: except maybe Eulice. :P
What about Kiley?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I would personally include Kiley in the beautiful body category, absolutely. But then I also prefer a smaller breast on a woman. ;)
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

I'm not saying that anything is wrong with Kiley, or she should have surgery. God, no. She just needs a nice man who tells her that she's beautiful the way she is. But still, I think it'd be misleading to say that she has a "great body". When most people hear that, they don't think of someone like Kiley. But I digress...

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

That mood whiplash looks like it hurt, Nina.

And Blair...Blair Blair Blair...your timing sucks, if you could have just been content with your cleavage transport, Layla might have completely overlooked your involvement in things. Now she's going to have to track you down, adding to her current frustrations, and is likely to take them out on you.
Aquila89 wrote:What about Kiley?
Only if you believe that big boobs are a requirement for a great body. I don't think they hurt (well, sometimes, when they get silly big for the woman's body size), but plenty of girls have smoking bodies with very little cleavage.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."