14-09-11 Yes Mistress Wolfhart

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Re: 14-09-11 Yes Mistress Wolfhart

Post by Lighthawk »

For Becky's sake, lets hope that mind mojo resets after a bit, or she's going to be a zombie for a long time.

And Ace needs to get a better brain to mouth filter.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I wanna see Blair sent flying across the store by Gr/ace's panicked defense.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

Wouldn't it be more fitting for her to chew on him like Kujo does?
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

^ :)) :))
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Gevorex

Post by Gevorex »

Okay... It's official, Ace' nind has completely turned into that of a girl. And Ace' boy mind has (finally) been dissolved by the Orb's magic... :(
Welcome Grace, goodbye Ace. :YMSIGH:

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Yes, but we should also note that Ace seems to be, well, less than enthusiastic about dating men. That opens up some possibilities.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Not many. Ace is less than enthusiastic because she knows intellectually that she started out as a boy, not because girls still do it for her.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Mostly, I think it will open up some wonderful opportunities for comedy....
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Ace and a girl (Brooke :ympray: ) start hanging out and start to develop an attachment to each other, when they kiss he changes back into a male (True loves kiss doncha know) the girl (If NOT Brooke :p ) freaks out and runs away screaming, leaving poor Ace standing in a dress, totally confuzzled about the hysterics and wondering why his panties are suddenly so tight.. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

That's the problem. Brooke and Ace have already kissed, and it didn't do anything but make Ace freak out about how little it affected him. If it *is* true love's first kiss, there needs to be someone who has loved Ace all along. Someone who has loved him in both incarnations, and has never wavered.

So is is a coincidence that Mina and Ace are in the same place at the same time? Maybe... :-?
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

Adamas wrote:.... leaving poor Ace standing in a dress, totally confuzzled about the hysterics and wondering why his panties are suddenly so tight.. :ymdevil:
But his panties will also be too loose, since his hips will be narrower. It's entirely possible that they would fall off. :-o And lets hope it's a dress because a separate skirt would definitely fall off. :-o :-o
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Thor

Post by Thor »

They wouldn't fall off because there would be something to catch them in front. :ymsmug:
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

qazqwe

Post by qazqwe »

Artemisia wrote:Yes, but we should also note that Ace seems to be, well, less than enthusiastic about dating men. That opens up some possibilities.
In my fan fic I am planing Ace as lesbian and I love to see it cannon unless it becomes too sexual

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Gevorex wrote:Okay... It's official, Ace' nind has completely turned into that of a girl. And Ace' boy mind has (finally) been dissolved by the Orb's magic... :(
Welcome Ace*, goodbye Ace. :YMSIGH:
Ace is still around deep down inside. I would suggest that Ace's mental transformation has less to do with the direct magic of the orb and more to do with the genetic changes made to Ace's body. Ace has essentially been transformed into her own sister. According to this** strip, Ace is fully female in body and mind. That has clearly had an affect on the way Ace thinks and acts. I would not be entirely surprised that a transformation back into Ace's birth state would result in a transition period where Ace's mind transitions back to male.

Of course the issue now is that Ace has grown used to being female and has experienced a mental shift. The real question that comes to my mind is if Ace is genuinely starting to self identify as a girl. If that is the case, turning Ace back could potentially be as traumatising for Ace as becoming a girl was. I am just hoping that if a transformation back occurs, it isn't to reinforce the butt monkey status Ace has seemingly escaped from.

*Spelling of Ace's name corrected from Grace.
**I really miss the ability to search by arc.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Stonefoot wrote:
Adamas wrote:.... leaving poor Ace standing in a dress, totally confuzzled about the hysterics and wondering why his panties are suddenly so tight.. :ymdevil:
But his panties will also be too loose, since his hips will be narrower. It's entirely possible that they would fall off. :-o And lets hope it's a dress because a separate skirt would definitely fall off. :-o :-o
They must have mysteriously fallen off.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick