29-08-11 Adorable little girl

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Stonefoot

Re: 29-08-11 Adorable little girl

Post by Stonefoot »

Aquila89 wrote:
Stonefoot wrote: Nina is actually very sexy
No she's not! I think sexiness is largely in attitude. Don't you mean she could be sexy?
I think we're using different definitions here. Nina, physically, is sexually attractive. If I were a student there, and 16 or younger, she would be a potential girlfriend or date, but her childish behavior would cancel the physical attractiveness out, which is what I think you're saying. But, using my definition, I would then say something like "She's really sexy. If she'd just act her age I'd ask her out in a minute." Aaaaaand it's not just body vs. personality either: Choice of clothing and the way a girl or woman stands and moves can have a substantial effect. But we clearly are making different choices about which of these factors are part of "being sexy".

And while I was writing that, you said "Nina pretty much looks and acts like a seven-year-old." Acts, maybe (well, often), but looks? Have you ever looked at her body? (She's a cartoon, she won't mind.) She is well within the normal range of development for a 14 year old girl. I'm not naming names here, but I know grown women who have distinctly more boyish figures than Nina.

And while I was writing that, Thor said "I haven't seen any seven-year-olds with curves like Nina (thank goodness)." Me either (and likewise) but there have been cases of exceptionally early puberty, including, as I recall, a case where a girl of 8 had a baby.

And finally (I hope), on the point that Nina has expressed romantic, but not sexual, interest: Romantic attraction can drive the sexual component in the absence of physical sexual attraction. I know this from direct personal experience, having had a physical, heterosexual relationship for about two years with a woman who was, and is, a lesbian.
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

See this is why I am always wrong on calling things ... I had assumed the owl lady was crying because Layla explained what happened in her own special loving way ... :|

So yea, I am pretty sure she is crying becasue she knows now that she help Nina in being a bad bad girl.

and no guys, you can not take turns spanking Nina [-X
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

What about spanking Layla once the bodies have been straightened out? Just for GP... :ymdevil:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Searcher

Post by Searcher »

^^ :ymdevil: yea well I had assumed that was a given :ymdevil:
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Stonefoot wrote: I think we're using different definitions here. Nina, physically, is sexually attractive.
Yeah, I guess we do. When I hear "sexy", I don't just think of attractiveness, but also attitude, personality.
Stonefoot wrote: And while I was writing that, you said "Nina pretty much looks and acts like a seven-year-old." Acts, maybe (well, often), but looks? Have you ever looked at her body?
Well, she has curves, yeah. I just said that because she's so small.
Stonefoot wrote: there have been cases of exceptionally early puberty, including, as I recall, a case where a girl of 8 had a baby.
8? That's nothing. Lina Medina gave birth at five years and seven months. And both her and the baby lived.

I also think of Nina as a non-sexual being because nobody in the comic expressed interest in her. Blair is attracted to (and harassed) Layla, Chloe, Brooke and Ace as a female, but not to Nina. When Chloe was drunk, she jumped on everyone present, except her. Nina was never a source of fanservice in the comic, we've never seen her under the shower or in skimpy clothes, unlike other characters.

Thor

Post by Thor »

Aquila89 wrote: Blair is attracted to (and harassed) Layla, Chloe, Brooke and Ace as a female, but not to Nina.
Methinks you forgot Strip #6.

http://www.eeriecuties.com/strips-ec/nice_and_innocent
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

MonCappy wrote:Ooh. Layla is definitely pissed off at her little sister and rightly so. I hope she gives her a verbal bollocking that Nina will remember until all the stars that currently exist in the universe exhaust their fuel.
Boy, you are demanding. Red dwarfs quietly stay on the Main Sequence for trillions of years...
Stonefoot wrote:Nina is actually very sexy
Only to pedobear :P

SCNR ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

I always though that's was just Blair's ploy to get Layla to touch him. After all, that's what he's happy about, not that he grabbed Nina's boobs.

Searcher

Post by Searcher »

You know in a way Blair does have some morals, he does try to restrain himself when it come to Nina ... :D

OK I admit it is a stretch but still :-??

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

I have actually work with people who had the mentality of children trapped in an older body. I can say that most of them, no matter what their mental age most of them were interested in sex, which can be kind of creepy when talking to someone who is in most ways is a four year old, or a seven year but is well aware of the other sex and wants some of that that has to offer. It is quite possible that Nina's fourteen year old hormones are beginning to assert themselves but her child like mind has not come fully to grips with that. If it is she is proving to be a fast learner, or instance the interest she took in her sister's breast and that she picked a very sexy outfit.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler