Post by Ravenhull »

I just love panel 2.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: Magick Chicks 16-08-11 Ow ow ow

Post by yiraheerai »

...Not a good combo there. Skye's probably about to get mad.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Everyone RUN!
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Panel 2 ... the most awsome panel of all time. ^:)^ before greatness! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

And now Cerise learns what Skye can really do! One question, :-? who does she want to face more, a 'happy to beat on you' Tiff or a "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!" Skye?
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Tiff and Skye play Pinball with Cerise? :ymdevil:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Loving the meet and greet with Skye and the bee going on in the background of Panel 1. I think I've found the first Esper I like. Glad that Faith didn't ruin all of them for us.

And now we know what happened to the stinger.

So we've got Chastity and Skye.....I wonder who Melissa's opponent will be.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Captain Vlad

Post by Captain Vlad »

Searcher wrote:Panel 2 ... the most awsome panel of all time. ^:)^ before greatness! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Totally agree. Becoming a serious Tiff fan.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Nasty thought, what if Skye gets mad at them both for what happened to Toby? Cerise for conjuring up animals to fight for her and Tiff for butting in when it was clear that the fight had been a draw. :D

I don't think anyone could corrupt Skye, not that she is too naive, too good or anything like that, it is just her priorities are so different form everyone else I don't think anyone could find the key to use against her.
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Will payback be a bitch?

I certainly hope so because if I was Tiff I'd have the exact same look plastered on my face. Doesn't matter if you're a someone who believe in truth and justice...because revenge does indeed feel that good.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I'm going to go against most everyone here and predict Cerise will pull out a victory in the next update or two. Her opponent (Skye) is now very distracted with a screaming bear-thing, and Tiff, er, I mean the Mysterious Masked Academy Avenger too focused on revenge that they can both be taken out easily with a good plan. I sure hope so, because it would really cement her social status as queen bee right before Faith's party. The party is where she should meet her downfall, because she'd fall that much further.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

Shouldn't the MMAA be in school uniform, or does she do her P.E. in a jacket?
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I sincerely hope that Cerise will not get out of this as the winner. She's a nasty piece of work and she deserves to feel at least some consequences. Mind you, of the three witches, I only see a little merit in Jacqui (sp?).

It really is nice to see that the 'Esper Collective' isn't composed of mindless drones all hitched to Abbott's little red wagon. I could grow to like Skye, barring displeasing future developments of her character.

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

The sting of the spatu--stinger!

Had to do it. Been rewatching a lot of Ranma 1/2 lately.

Tiff's gonna have to break off her attack on Cerise to deflect a raging Toby away from Skye -- at least until the paralysis effect kicks in.

This strip scientifically proves Tiff and the MMAA are separate people. How else could she be here and assisting Nina-as-Layla over in Eerie Cuties-land?

I keed, I keed.
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Error of Logic wrote:I sincerely hope that Cerise will not get out of this as the winner. She's a nasty piece of work and she deserves to feel at least some consequences. Mind you, of the three witches, I only see a little merit in Jacqui (sp?).

It really is nice to see that the 'Esper Collective' isn't composed of mindless drones all hitched to Abbott's little red wagon. I could grow to like Skye, barring displeasing future developments of her character.
Chastity doesn't exactly seem enthused about Faith's clique either.

My question is, "How did it take that long for the stinger to hit Toby?"

The only thing I can figure is that someone picked it up and threw it to save Cerise.