02-06-10 Excuse me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Byakugan01

Re: 02-06-10 Excuse me

Post by Byakugan01 »

Sheesh...Okay , I'm placing my bets. I'm betting she's a bio golem, created by the Winter clan to be able to inflitrate into them. They MEANT to give her blood of iron. However, somewhere in the process, somebody's strawberry jelly fell into the vat and contaminated it, going completely unoticed by the cakling scientist in charge of the project-or he did it himself for the lulz. As a result, she has an irony,thin strawberry syrup for blood. When she was imapled, it quickly hardened upon exposure to air, prevent further "blood" loss from occuring. But she was born knowing no clue of the prank fate had pulled on her, and never would have known...until now.

Klyfix

Post by Klyfix »

Byakugan01 wrote:Sheesh...Okay , I'm placing my bets. I'm betting she's a bio golem, created by the Winter clan to be able to inflitrate into them. They MEANT to give her blood of iron. However, somewhere in the process, somebody's strawberry jelly fell into the vat and contaminated it, going completely unoticed by the cakling scientist in charge of the project-or he did it himself for the lulz. As a result, she has an irony,thin strawberry syrup for blood. When she was imapled, it quickly hardened upon exposure to air, prevent further "blood" loss from occuring. But she was born knowing no clue of the prank fate had pulled on her, and never would have known...until now.
The horrific thought which comes to mind from that is, well, if she really has strawberry syrup for blood she'd be in real trouble if she ran into the vampire girls in School Bites who can eat sweets.
V. S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...
Klyfix''s Journal Thingy
A rodent with mad skillz, uh, no.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

You know, that could make her Annie Mia's dream come true... :-ss :))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Snowfoxx

Post by Snowfoxx »

isn't that the old landlady from MA3?
Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Only if this is an alternate universe where she is a kind old lady and not a nightmarish hag!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

No, the landlady (Eulice) from Ma3 is evil and not nice at all. In fact, she's not even huma-.......wait a minute.....
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I wonder if that be a secret school 'recruiter'.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Bowoodstock

Post by Bowoodstock »

Now, it depends on what kind of lore the author follows, and maybe past events (see her daily feedings) have shown that this doesn't typically happen, but here's a thought...

Our fruit loops girl was hanging around as a ghost right up to the momment where she got chomped. Then suddenly she gets sucked right back into her body which, although not dead, was pretty darned close to it. Now, she's barely feeling pain, and was able to not only walk, but RUN away from Layla.

Is there any chance that somehow, Layla went and vamped our slayer here? It would explain the sword to the gut doing almost nothing, and everything mentioned above. She hasn't burst into flames during daylight, I know, but there is the possibility that she hasn't completely turned yet, and/or is still within the range of the enchantment that protects the vampiric students at the school.