New strip! Part 2 of the PMS crossover!
http://www.eeriecuties.com/strips-ec/tr ... uest_strip

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 03-08-11 Treasure it always - guest strip

Post by Artemisia »

Oh my....

I'm still laughing.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

That was really ... I want to say "Awww that is soooooo cute and adorable!" ... but I can't ... you know being a guy and all. So I will just think it :D
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Makes me wonder that if there is canonocity to this, then maybe her folks were willing to work with 'monsters' to get to worse ones. Maybe a lesson that they never got a chance to teach her as she got older. Of course, that is making a bunch of assumptions...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

I agree with Ravenhull. The canon state of the comics is driving me up a wall.

Cause that would just take EC, MC, PMS, Aoi House, and Vampire Cheerleaders and knit them together into one big webcomic universe quilt for me.

Somehow that would make so much of my webcomic life make sense...
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

but then we have to deal with issues like how is it that Nina and Layla will burst into vampire flambe if they get out into the sun, but the VC ladies just need suntan lotion?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Holy Hairpin! ;))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Searcher wrote:That was really ... I want to say "Awww that is soooooo cute and adorable!" ... but I can't ... you know being a guy and all. So I will just think it :D
Lemmie say it for you: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SO ADORABLE. :x :x :x
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Artemisia wrote:but then we have to deal with issues like how is it that Nina and Layla will burst into vampire flambe if they get out into the sun, but the VC ladies just need suntan lotion?
Maybe there are different breeds of vampires? One species is more vulnerable than the other?
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

and one species of werewolf is more vicious than another...that could work :D

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Back when PMS was coming and the shared universe was first mentioned as a possibility, my idea was that it was the difference between born vampires, who have never seen the light of day, and the infected. Such an explanation could work with the werewolves too, the Wolfhearts have a lot more self control having it be something already in the blood. Could also lead to some fun with the types not respecting each other and such.

Of course, all of that is my speculation.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Oooogh...That really does open up a few cans of worms. I am liking how some of you would explain it though.

Dammit,thinking about it makes by brain hurt!
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

It's not just sunscreen (SPF 100), though. The Vampire Cheerleaders will eventually burst into flames, just not right away. The Vampire Cheerleaders basically train themselves to survive in the sunlight a la "Forever Knight" by going to the Tanning Salon four times a week. It's a hell of a lot of work, but they are the queen bees of their school, after all. It's in their blood.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Which raises questions as to whether or not they've figured out things that the Delacroix haven't yet...which brings up even more interesting possibilities :)

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

yiraheerai wrote: Lemmie say it for you: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SO ADORABLE. :x :x :x
Glad you are here to help out a bro :-bd
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.