26-05-10 macar-o-o-oni!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

albert.aribaud

Re: 26-05-10 macar-o-o-oni!

Post by albert.aribaud »

brnleague99 wrote:But wasn't she just crazy neurotic about "having her innocence stolen?"
Maybe the girls not only calmed her down but also told her a thing or two.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Nah... I think that in her adorable little pea-brain, she has decided that Kade was her 'precious first kiss', she has determained that she and Kade are 'destined' to be together, so now she's turned her attention to him.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

DrkFire666

Post by DrkFire666 »

Zombie vampire!!! Kill it with FIRE and...
GARLIC!!!

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

DrkFire666 wrote:Zombie vampire!!! Kill it with FIRE and...
GARLIC!!!
So basically: cook it. Anyone want a slice?
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Only if it is a peperoni and sausage zombie...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

No olives or anchovies on mine please. B-)
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Ravenhull wrote:Nah... I think that in her adorable little pea-brain, she has decided that Kade was her 'precious first kiss', she has determained that she and Kade are 'destined' to be together, so now she's turned her attention to him.
Exactly - a first kiss isn't stolen if it's stolen by the person who's supposed to get all the rest of the kisses.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Perhaps TIffy is not so special but the sword is...
Perhaps some form of 'magic/astral damager' which kills bad things but only 'sticks in' good things?

Self protection of a sort.... so that you don't let a monster take it and 'kill' you with your own weapon.
Like not giving kidlets a full blown lightsaber ... where they chop up their sisters or the furniture or their own foot... B-)

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Personally, I'm wondering if the mirror thing worked at all? Nina is being awfully ebill-nina what with being struck on Kade. But at the same time, seems a little like regular Nina (especially appearance wise) ...So... maybe a partial transference? Or more to the point... does she still only crave chocolate!? Or does she like the tastes of... strawberries now? *Dundun Duuuuun*
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Been thinking --

Okay... maybe not a magical sword.
Perhaps it is due to being on the magical school grounds which is why she did not totally die... and why she can run with a pokey thingee sticking out of her tummy.

Really hope we see more of her -- a 'hunter' having to go to school among all her supposedly ebil adversaries. :D

Macarius

Post by Macarius »

Awww..no more naked ghost girl. :( Well, at least for now. That sword is bound to have some affect sooner or later.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Soooo... Last strip of this arc?? :-?

Would be fitting.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Giz wrote:
Panchocheesecake wrote:And where did that blood on the tip go, Giz? Oh was that the blood that Ebil Nina got?
The tip is not seen on this update or on the strip Radbaron linked to.
Clever, you managed to not only give a heavily disguised hint, but also avoided giving away a spoiler and not a liar.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/