Other comics

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

tcrudisi

Other comics

Post by tcrudisi »

I read Eerie Cuties every few days so I have it bookmarked. What I don't have bookmarked are the other comics that used to appear in a drop-down box on the eerie cuties page. The last couple of days that box has not been there. Can someone assist me in finding it so that I can read the other comics?

I realize this is probably a faux pas (and for that I apologize), but I've tried searching and have been unable to find the right google terms to find it on my own. Thanks in advance!

sanzo

Re: Other comics

Post by sanzo »

If I think I know what you're talking about (the KeenSpot box, right?), the drop down box is still up on the School Bites page

Yuzu: "Ugh... I knew mentioning it around Otakuro would be a bad idea..."

Atsuro: "Otakuro!? What's with that all of a sudden...? What's wrong with being an otaku!?"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ F*CK THIS TABLE.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Keenspot is now focusing on the properties they own, as oppose to being a collective of independent cartoonists, so... many of the cartoonists on Keenspot will be gone by July 1st. A small number of cartoonists have chosen to remain under the new terms, but I can't say the exact number. July will tell how many will be staying. I'd recommend bookmarking keenspot.com, this way you'll be up to date with who's staying, and who's leaving. :)

tcrudisi

Post by tcrudisi »

Thanks for the tips!

Sacramento Tzar

Post by Sacramento Tzar »

Giz wrote:Keenspot is now focusing on the properties they own, as oppose to being a collective of independent cartoonists, so... many of the cartoonists on Keenspot will be gone by July 1st. A small number of cartoonists have chosen to remain under the new terms, but I can't say the exact number. July will tell how many will be staying. I'd recommend bookmarking keenspot.com, this way you'll be up to date with who's staying, and who's leaving. :)
Is this going to effect Eerie Cuties? I hope not since it's one of the few webcomics I read on a regular basis.
There needs to be an Eeiriecuties.com/Monsterful.com crossover in the future. Just saying.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Just bookmark it then. I have Ma3 bookmarked then hit the rest of Pixie Trix from the forums.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image