wiseguy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 20-04-15 Groink

Post by wiseguy »

with makeup and a dress?
ImageImage

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

I think those saying Lucretia has made a critical error and the time for their attack has come are being a little too hasty.

Triana has been primed. Primed for what? We'll be finding out out shortly, but while Lucretia isn't infallible, I'd be shocked if she doesn't have a plan for this sort of reaction. She invoked it after all.

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

My guess: He's going to confront a "crying" Lu, who's "heartbroken" that nothing's going right in her serving them, and he'll feel sorry for her by comforting her, and she'll seduce him--just in time for the girl to see them because it seems so long for him to return to the table, and break up the date...

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Passing Through wrote:I think those saying Lucretia has made a critical error and the time for their attack has come are being a little too hasty.
No, the fact that she has spent so much time with one couple is a good indicator that this is likely to backfire on Lucretia.

The other times she broke up a a couple it was done in one strip. Plus we know she's going to lose the competition, so she's going to trip up eventually.

And going by how angry Triana is with Lucretia, Lucretia might have bitten more than she can chew here.

wi1dfire

Post by wi1dfire »

SAGG wrote:My guess: He's going to confront a "crying" Lu, who's "heartbroken" that nothing's going right in her serving them, and he'll feel sorry for her by comforting her, and she'll seduce him--just in time for the girl to see them because it seems so long for him to return to the table, and break up the date...
Could be right. Although it still runs the risk that other have pointed out, Triana turning her ire on Lu instead of Chris. Chloe was pretty canny/lucky in that regard, all the girlfriends she angered focused on their boyfriends instead of her, allowing her to escape in the kerfuffle. When Triana snaps, I doubt she's even going to see Chris, only Lu, and any convenient weapons.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Cortez wrote:
Passing Through wrote:I think those saying Lucretia has made a critical error and the time for their attack has come are being a little too hasty.
No, the fact that she has spent so much time with one couple is a good indicator that this is likely to backfire on Lucretia.

The other times she broke up a a couple it was done in one strip. Plus we know she's going to lose the competition, so she's going to trip up eventually.

And going by how angry Triana is with Lucretia, Lucretia might have bitten more than she can chew here.
She's spoken to them all of twice and there are other victims waiting to be served. There's been more page time than for the others, but that's another matter.

And how do we know that? Leaving aside the prospect of a tie, being enslaved by Lucretia would give Chloe a fig leaf to cover the whole shagging someone to death thing she has to take care of at some point to keep her eyes.

Triana's a mortal, Lucretia's a demon, the advantage is hers. And if the rage is exactly what she wanted...

Badman!

Post by Badman! »

The reaction of Triana seem legit to me. :))

But when someone play with my hunger and my food, I tend to transform into a food fundamentalist. :ymdevil:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Now, release your anger... Strike me down, and I shall rise more powerful than ever before...

@SAGG: Good call!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)