Dangerously Chloe 13-11-14 Some poor sap

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

wiseguy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 13-11-14 Some poor sap

Post by wiseguy »

I think in this strip, succubi can "transform" into a incubus if "needed"(I am guessing if they find a guy who likes guys) per encounter of Alchemy and Chloe, but nothing has indicated they actually become incubus(Lucretia would have same knowledge as Pandi and Chloe so her worrying that Chloe could go full incubus might have been her misconception)

and with fact that both Chloe and Pandora do not know everything about themselves, and don't know even the basics of human psychology and biology about sex, Chloe (and also pandi and lucretia)might not know all facts about if Succubi actually transform into incubi, or they just "look like one"

and her school is for succubi, they have never shown the school for incubi which I am guessing is in another part of the underworld
ImageImage

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Now I keep hearing Miracle Max... "There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead".
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

"Mostly dead means slightly alive. All dead..well, with all dead, there's only one thing you can do. Go through his pockets and look for loose change."
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Uhm

Am I the only one noticing that if Teddy does NOT die from deflowering Chloe she is to be with him FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE?

All he has to do is find out how Ash is immune from being drained of his energy by succubi, learn how to replicate it and BOOM....he has the best wife EVER

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

well, first, technically, if it is the deflowering that gets the soul of Teddy to hell, if Chloe gets deflowered by someone else................... or by a dildo................... than he would stay alive even after doing it with her, the only issue is if contract says he has to go to hell (but this time not drained off and alive) after "getting the promised GF" ( hell reads GF as coitus with someone who loves him) or if hell has to wait until death occurs by "natural causes", either way he is not allowed to go to heaven(unless he is allowed to make "home at hell" AKA underworld but allowed to travel to heaven and other places after natural death)

second, Ash was drained(or there was an attempt) via "non-coitus"

the only true way to get Teddy of going to "hell" is if he finds a GF that is not Chloe, thus his wish not being fulfilled by the "destined GF" (Chloe) provided by the statue, after that, Ted and Chloe could decide to be together without worry of him going to hell
ImageImage

Derfman

Post by Derfman »

I think people are missing something here. This is setting up a problem of if they do it he dies, if they don't she dies. I know that if he get's a girlfriend other then her she can move on, but how long does she really have for that to happen? She say's a couple of months but she also seems a little ditzy about it all. We shall see.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Maybe everyone is over thinking this Teddy/Chloe thing. It might be as simple as him getting a girlfriend. In Your Hearts Desire the dialoged reads:

Teddy "R-Really! There's Nothing I Want ... Except Well, Maybe A Girl-Friend? But That's ..."
Dread Lord Ba'alln'Shigoroth "The Contract Is Sealed!"

Nothing stated by Teddy or Dread Lord Ba'alln'Shigoroth stated absolutely that Chloe is his girl friend. She may only be the means by which he will acquire a girl friend. If that the case then Teddy will have to remain chaste for the rest of his life. In that the case then It likely we will see Teddy Die sometime in the future (again) and his soul taken to Hell, and a rescue will be needed to get him out of Hell. It would be a neat story to see Chloe, Alchemy, Pandora and his 'Girl Friend' (whoever she may be .. but I am hoping it is Naomi) all going to hell to rescue Teddy, once rescued and restored to life he the be free of the curse.

Teddy at that point might be relegated not a primary character and story pivots to Chloe assigned another mortal or what have you. After is the strip is Dangerously Chloe, not Poor Sap Teddy.

Naturally nearly everything I wrote is pure speculation. But half the fun of posting to the forum is speculating what may happen or why.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

crimzontearz wrote:Am I the only one noticing that if Teddy does NOT die from deflowering Chloe she is to be with him FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE?
We've known this since Chapter 2. (Why are people acting like stuff that was established pretty clearly is new information?)
crimzontearz wrote:All he has to do is find out how Ash is immune from being drained of his energy by succubi, learn how to replicate it and BOOM....he has the best wife EVER
Sure, if Chloe Likes Teddy - and I think we've had clear signs by now of that - and so does the girlfriend thing willingly rather than grudgingly, but then HE'S STILL DAMNED TO HELL WHEN HE DIES.
Derfman wrote:I think people are missing something here. This is setting up a problem of if they do it he dies, if they don't she dies.
THANK YOU! I was beginning to wonder if everyone else had forgotten this in the flood of wiseguy posts. THIS is the new wrinkle established in this chapter. (Well, there's the third option of "she black-widows some other guy", but I doubt they want her to be an unrepentant murderer, even of an extra. She's the 'good' one who's in this mess because she couldn't withstand Abby's puppy-eyes.)

Now, there's the question of whether they intend to resolve it within the chapter, but I hope they don't.
Derfman wrote:I know that if he get's a girlfriend other then her she can move on, but how long does she really have for that to happen? She say's a couple of months but she also seems a little ditzy about it all. We shall see.
Indeed.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

wiseguy wrote:well, first, technically, if it is the deflowering that gets the soul of Teddy to hell, if Chloe gets deflowered by someone else................... or by a dildo................... than he would stay alive even after doing it with her, the only issue is if contract says he has to go to hell (but this time not drained off and alive) after "getting the promised GF" ( hell reads GF as coitus with someone who loves him) or if hell has to wait until death occurs by "natural causes", either way he is not allowed to go to heaven(unless he is allowed to make "home at hell" AKA underworld but allowed to travel to heaven and other places after natural death)

second, Ash was drained(or there was an attempt) via "non-coitus"

the only true way to get Teddy of going to "hell" is if he finds a GF that is not Chloe, thus his wish not being fulfilled by the "destined GF" (Chloe) provided by the statue, after that, Ted and Chloe could decide to be together without worry of him going to hell
Yes but he got drained by THREE succubi AND one out the three was doompanties Chloe. I would say that he COULD punch chloe's V card and live. Notice that the loophole spelled out by slash stab herself. "He sold his soul for a girlfriend" and "you have to stay by his side for the rest of his life.....which will end likely two minutes into copulation " ( joke is on you Chloe....you Do not even get your first orgasm....unless he is a wizard with foreplay). If he does not die from Chloe's sexiness the term remains his death. Which would have to be whenever really...

Oh god

Now I have the feeling this is a red herring.....instead one day Chloe will do something nice for Teddy and he will say ( jokingly) "oh Chloe you are the best girlfriend ever"....BOOM....soul bound to hellfire without even having to shag Chloe.

Yes zippy but now we know that there is the off chance he could survive and he will not be dragged to hell immediately

And...uhm having HER as a wife might be worth the eternal hellfire yanno?

Also....if we go by the "she could be the instrument for him getting a girlfriend" theory then the contact will be fulfilled regardless because since she changed his past then whichever girlfriend he gets now is a result of her meddling with the timeline so his soul us doomed regardless

Double post merged. The DAMNed

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

sergeant aptitude(plus the seal in Chloe's and Ted's hand) seems to indicate that Chloe is the promised GF(not a mortal girl, not an angel or alchemy, not a fellow Succubus) in order to get his soul drained

Chloe first coitus does not have to be a human, so there is no need to say "Ted is only one that can save Chloe" as Chloe when she went to look for loopholes of the Ted thing, did not see that the GF of Ted has to be a virgin.just that she has to see herself as the GF of Teddy........... and depending on whom, there is no certainty that she would kill the person that breaks her virginity

and we have to determined exactly where is hell? is it underworld? or somewhere even worse than underworld? is hell where Anastassia became queen? or somewhere else? is the Succubus school, Anastassia kingdom and other places parts of the whole underworld?
ImageImage

Azkins

Post by Azkins »

Poor Teddy is getting kicked right in the technicals

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

now I concede that Jacqui is currently MIA in all 3 strips

as both Ted and Jacqui must be around 16

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... r_too_late states that Ted met Chloe 5 years after he last saw Jacqui and "his cousin"(Chloe time traveling to that time). DC is not a little in the future from MC and EC, but Chloe is much more mature than her school friends(guessing physically she is 16 to 18?, at least 2 years more than she was during her EC stay(14)
ImageImage

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

As if Abby wasn't messed up enough...
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I get the feeling that this chapter is more about establishing more deeply the "Chloe's virginity situation" and that if anything, Abby might end up teaching the 2 succubi about how different is things for humans than from what is for Succubi
ImageImage

philippos42

Post by philippos42 »

Exposition time! Looks like today's strip was there to recap some stuff from earlier, as well as explain Chloe's perspective on it.