Eerie Cuties 07-07-14 I shall compensate you

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

arthurnonimus

Re: Eerie Cuties 07-07-14 I shall compensate you

Post by arthurnonimus »

I'm just wondering if this 'compensation' is going to be bad (i.e. mind control) or good (you can figure THAT one out)?
Seriously!! ... wait, what are we talking about?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

It's steadily becoming difficult to think of her as the same person. As CFT pointed out, this seems more like early "Faith's" behavior (between vols.1-2). I'm with Nina: I want Layla back. The real one.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

arthurnonimus wrote:I'm just wondering if this 'compensation' is going to be bad (i.e. mind control) or good (you can figure THAT one out)?
The promise of 'good' opening her up to 'bad', most likely.

And I, too, would prefer the old Layla back.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

I'm surprised no one said anything about Nina's growth spurt! She was already getting taller on her birthday but in this strip she seemed to have gotten even taller..was it the sudden influx of proper nourishment (blood)?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

A thought occurs.

Layla didn't change into the Unholy Queen until she'd been bitten by Nina and received the part of the Queen that had remained behind in Maria's body, awaiting birth after Layla was already out.
Would the way to restore Layla be for her to bite Nina...?

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Well.

The shippers are going to have a field day...

Skytower

Post by Skytower »

Now This Layla could make Faith sit up and beg.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

:-o :ymblushing: :) Well that was interesting.

I'm happy that Nina's friends where able to help her out.

It's funny that while Brooke seems to like both sides of the fence she still is very reserved about it. Maybe she thinks she should only like one sex and not the other.

I think this is going to be an interesting development. Still I'm wondering how Ace is dealing with Blair.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

arthurnonimus wrote:I'm just wondering if this 'compensation' is going to be bad (i.e. mind control) or good (you can figure THAT one out)?
No, no I don't think Layla is going to ...

:-?

using sex to get others to follow you ... or atleast Brooke ( who probably totally wants to go to the dark side with Layla only)

:-?

Layla ????

:-T Lay (la) :-o

Of course her name is Layla =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

"I'm not a lesbian!" Whoops, wrong comic. :D
Nina really has matured, it's pleasant to see.

I'm not surprised by Laylessa behaviour, though she is aware Brooke is supposedly over her. Is she really that confident in her seductive abilities ? Blair doesn't count, he'll go after anyone female.
crimzontearz wrote:yeah no I got it now, still now I wonder why the expulsion....because it is assault or because it is sexual
I'll say assault, because it seems only vampires see it as sexual, and even, only between vampires. Otherwise, the bite is only for feeding and like a normal human bite, would go under "nasty assault" category.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

I'll bet Arti loved this.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Passing Through wrote:Good work from Brooke and Dio on the clean up, it's good that Nina has people looking after her.
How did they "fix" the entire cinema that saw the "movie promotion" though - do they REALLY expect that excuse to stick? [Also, did they get all the victims - no-one ran across any of them and called 911? Hell, what did they do to get help for Tabby?]
Gotoh wrote:It's steadily becoming difficult to think of her as the same person. As CFT pointed out, this seems more like early "Faith's" behavior (between vols.1-2).
Did Faith's behaviour ever actually change in that respect? It never got as much emphasis again, but every indication (including her "mind-sexting" at Tiff) was that it continued, it just stopped getting the same degree of focus.
TwoWayStar wrote:I'm surprised no one said anything about Nina's growth spurt! She was already getting taller on her birthday but in this strip she seemed to have gotten even taller..was it the sudden influx of proper nourishment (blood)?
I don't think she's taller than she's been since her birthday, and certainly not as tall as she was with Laura's height. It's just a combination of her being in the foreground and the slightly low camera angles - plus, this is the first school strip since the timeskip! [She's slightly shorter than Layla and Brooke, but by nowhere near the clear foot or so they towered over her by pre-Tia.]
Last edited by Zippy on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tonan

Post by Tonan »

Layla kind of creeps me out, now. Love it :D
Just because you're right doesn't mean I'm wrong. Hopefully.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Zippy wrote:How did they "fix" the entire cinema that saw the "movie promotion" though - do they REALLY expect that excuse to stick? [Also, did they get all the victims - no-one ran across any of them and called 911? Hell, what did they do to get help for Tabby?
Because of the "movie promotion" excuse they probably didn't need to do anything to the people in the theater.

As for how they got to all the victims in time, vampire super speed and the fact that Nina's rampage didn't actually last all that long or involve that many people as far as I can tell.

<><><>

So will Layla's new mantra be "I'm not a lesbian, I'm bisexual" or "I'm not a lesbian or bisexual, I just give out sexual favors eto anyone who pleases me"?

CFT

Post by CFT »

More probably it will be "I'm the Queen, your pathetic 'adjectives' don't apply to me, I do as I please".

On another note, may I say that she addressed Brooke without resorting to one of Layla's usual on-the-spot nicknames? (Serpentor and stuff?)
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED