Dangerously Chloe 16-07-18 I Know Everything

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 16-07-18 I Know Everything

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Chloe returns to the Decarlo home and confronts Teddy about his moonlighting as a stripper.

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 16-07-18 I Know Everything

Post by Alexander Collins »

So nobody is noticing there's something wrong with Teddi?

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

How is any of that Chloe's business? Never mind the whole carnivorous sleep walking thing.

Moot point now tho.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

So by help, she means going on stage with him.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Just an off-the-cuff example she came up with.

As for this page...

Welp, that eliminates the need for the gang to perform a city-wide manhunt for Chloe. I wondered if they’d make us endure that type of filler, happy they chose not to go that road!
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Good to see both that Chloe is back and she doesn't seem to be carrying the excessive guilt that Teddi shoved on to her anymore; though, Chloe still seems like her usual "meek" self when she says she could've helped him, but using undressing as an example (granted, that's probably more for comedic than character purposes).
Despite going through some sort of unheard of supernatural reaction, Teddi is still a prick for recognising Alchemy, but not recognising Chloe... Again, could be more for a joke, yet even so, confusing Chloe for someone she met way after her is an unkind move.

Seeing how flustered Chloe is, it appears as though she is struggling to confront Teddi, however, is still able to successfully interrogate... unfortunately, stupid Teddi the never-learning egotist is not quite in the right frame of mind to respond to the quite reasonable questions.
We've seen Heaven and Hell, so it feels like Purgatory or some sort of Limbo would be the most plausible destination for the blood cocktail of conflicting entities - perhaps Teddi gets transported there to avoid collateral damage? Whatever the end, it seems like nothing short of a Deus ex Machina can solve the problem (or, judging from the majority of the strip, a dumb ex Machina).

Maelphaxerazz

Post by Maelphaxerazz »

So... is Chloe unaware that she has regularly tried to eat Teddy in her sleep?

gormadoc

Post by gormadoc »

Yes, she doesn't remember afterwards and nobody bothered telling her.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Hmmm this is going to end badly I have foreseen........*gets the caramel popcorn* let the show begin.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Tython wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:56 am
Hmmm this is going to end badly I have foreseen........*gets the caramel popcorn* let the show begin.
Yep, this is gonna get ugly...*brings drinks* cant wait. :D

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Seeing Teddi in this catatonic state breaks my heart even more for her. Poor girl just can't get a break. He tries to do right by everyone and gets in an even worse situation. On the plus side, it's great to see Chloe back and she's looking for answers. Teddi cannot hide his self-appointed quest anymore, but with Pandy back in Hell, who's going to tell her.

Also, really enjoying Jason's art work lately. It's been very clean and "realistic". Not overly cartoony like it has been on occasion.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Chloe's issues with Teddi stripping feels like the 'starving in the woods argument'.

“Chloe looked sternly upon Teddi, when she was brought before her, and asked her many questions. But Teddi would only say that she was trying not to get eaten by Chloe."
"Why did you move out of the house?" asked the succubus.
"I did not move out," answered Teddi, "I had to leave because you were trying to eat me."
"Why were you sleeping in a hotel room?"
"Because you were trying to eat me."
"Why were you stripping for money?"
"I needed money to get a hotel room. Because you were trying to eat me."

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Maybe someone should've told her she doesn't know everything and she was a sleep walking murderer. :p

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:28 am
So by help, she means going on stage with him.
Well that would've generated more money, but I'd really like some clarification about Chloe's condition shortly after her urge to mate was initiated. I've maintained she's been uncommunicative if not feral most of the time and couldn't be consulted. I know Teddi's IQ has been compromised by succubi lust, but I don't think zie was too stupid to ask all this time.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

What clarification is necessary?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling