Dangerously Chloe 21-05-15 More Alien Tech

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Dorje Sylas

Re: Dangerously Chloe 21-05-15 More Alien Tech

Post by Dorje Sylas »

And indirect Guardian Angle action is go!

And Prudence is awarded the "Valentine's Day Counter Offensive" ribbon for foiling a Succubus's planed relationship breakup. She is never informed of the specifics. /:)

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Anybody else notice Prudy said "Oh noes!" This makes me want to see her and Nina meet even more.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

I am wondering more and more if they wil have some sort of spin-off!

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

think tau is right "but" Chloe can "claim she broke Ted and Tri" when Tri storms off on her own
ImageImage

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

It's perhaps worth noting that Chloe and Lucretia only think they're tied - it's quite likely they haven't religiously been keeping score.

If only there was still some love potion around - drop some on Lucretia and A. N. Other, then Chloe could break them up and gain a particularly juicy point :)

However, there's one potential source of chaos who's been AWOL for most of the evening, in the form of the succubus who refused to join in the assignment (and is probably still technically skiving).

Silly thought: if the boys hit by the love potion previously had girlfirends, then the "Who can break up the most couples?" award may not be won by a succubus (I wonder what Slash-Stab would think if it turned out all of her girls had been beaten by a mere human?)

Shaows

Post by Shaows »

Meanwhile across town:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tako

Post by Tako »

mittfh wrote:It's perhaps worth noting that Chloe and Lucretia only think they're tied - it's quite likely they haven't religiously been keeping score.

If only there was still some love potion around - drop some on Lucretia and A. N. Other, then Chloe could break them up and gain a particularly juicy point :)

However, there's one potential source of chaos who's been AWOL for most of the evening, in the form of the succubus who refused to join in the assignment (and is probably still technically skiving).

Silly thought: if the boys hit by the love potion previously had girlfirends, then the "Who can break up the most couples?" award may not be won by a succubus (I wonder what Slash-Stab would think if it turned out all of her girls had been beaten by a mere human?)
Or even worse, by an angel (if that is Pru's doing).

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

The first question is whether Triana will recognize Chloe as the new teacher at school. The second is whether she's desperate enough not to lose her bet to try to break them up. Assuming both of those are true, Teddy is definitely going to resist her and make a good impression on Triana in the process.

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

vampire hunter D wrote:Naomi's eyes are different....
She also seems to have grown a couple of cup sizes.
wiseguy wrote:think tau is right "but" Chloe can "claim she broke Ted and Tri" when Tri storms off on her own
There has to be some mystical way for Ilsa to keep score, or it would degenerate like in "Ready To Lose".

Thought: being against Valentine's Day puts the succubi on the same side as the Islamists.

Double post merged. The DAMNed

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

tau neutrino wrote:
vampire hunter D wrote:Naomi's eyes are different....
She also seems to have grown a couple of cup sizes.
*shrugs*

Jason generally seems to put a lot less variation between characters than Cassandra did. You're only just noticing?

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

We've mostly seen just the succubi, who you'd expect to be like that. Abby, Prudence, Alchemy, and Triana, who seem about the same as before.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

SAGG wrote:Methinks Lu won't let a little thing like this to stop her... :)) Yeah, bad pun... :ymdevil:
Oh, I don't know. Solutions for shrinking problems are in...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

...short supply.

Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

But is Lu does decide to call it quits after this, I won't think little of her. :ymsmug:
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Gyron

Post by Gyron »

I predict Chloe might get hit with some of the smoke as well, and they are going to do an Angel/Devil routine. The question is whose shoulders will they sit on.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

I don't know what is funnier. The comic or the bad puns being thrown around here. :))

So anyone want to guess if Lulu will feel empowered or embarrassed to be shrunk out of her cloths?

(Hmm... Lucretia naked :ymblushing: )

*ahem*
Gyron wrote:I predict Chloe might get hit with some of the smoke as well, and they are going to do an Angel/Devil routine. The question is whose shoulders will they sit on.
Not sure but I'm sure the result would be funny as hell.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK